Today I’ve got my top ten best cruelty free makeup brushes to share with you. These are my current favorite must have brushes. All of my brushes are cruelty free and 7 out of 10 are vegan.
Top Ten Best Cruelty Free Makeup Brushes
If you like this video, please share and subscribe!
- Sugarpill Large All Over Eyeshadow Brush (vegan)
- ecotools eye highlighter brush (vegan)
- ecotools face highlighter brush (vegan)
- real techniques duofiber contouring brush (vegan)
- Cover FX Powder brush (vegan)
- Makeup Geek soft dome brush (vegan)
- Makeup Geek bent eyeliner brush (vegan)
- wayne goss 8 push brush
- wayne goss 18 lid brush
- wayne goss 6 blending brush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 12 brush
My face as I ponder, do I really need these brushes? The answer is yes, yes I do!
I hope you enjoyed me sharing my current top 10 best makeup brushes. I will have a tutorial for this makeup look soon. My Wayne Goss 8 and 6 brush have been in my top brushes for almost a year (see my original review). You can also check out my Makeup Geek brush review.
For those of you who emailed to ask, Wayne Goss brushes are sold exclusively at Beautylish. That’s where I bought both of my sets of Wayne Goss Brushes (the original set and the eye set).
Trust me, it was hard to narrow it down to just 10 brushes, but since these are the ones I’m using daily, that’s why I chose them. I do have several other great brushes that I just don’t use on a daily basis from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (the lip brush, short shader and tapered blending), Urban Decay (optical blurring brush, perversion angled liner brush), Too Faced (teddy bear set), and It Cosmetics.
What are your current must have brushes? Let me know below!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on