It’s time for another Beauty Top Tens! This time I’m sharing my Top 10 Best Cruelty Free Mascaras. I’ve rounded up 10 of the best cruelty free mascaras for you to to check out. So if you’re looking for a new mascara, I’ve got one for you!
1. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – $23
This is my hands down favorite mascara right now. I’m on my third tube since it came out. It’s amazing for my lashes. I apply it using a metal lash comb so that I don’t get clumps. The formula is seriously volumizing and long wearing. See my review. If you’re not prone to clumpy lashes like I can, you can achieve some really amazing results in two or three coats. I’m happy with what I can do in one coat!
2. Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara – $20
I love the formula and brush on this mascara. The bristles are made in such a way that you can use the tip to get your inner lashes.
3. Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara – $23
I got this mascara in my Tarte Stop & Stare Kit and really like it! It’s ultra black and lengthens my lashes. It’s also supposed to curl lashes. It doesn’t flake or smudge off. The brush is really cool. One side is short and dense and the other is longer.
4. Milani Runway Lashes – $4.99
This budget friendly option is a great volumizing mascara.
5. Nyx Doll Eye Mascara – $9.50
The Nyx Doll Eye Mascara has been my favorite of all the Nyx Mascaras due to its formula and brush shape. It works really well for me.
6. bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara – $18
I really love the brush on this mascara! as it works well to separate lashes. The formula is nice and long wearing and doesn’t flake.
7. Buxom Lash Mascara – $19
This is a great volumizing mascara.
8. Ardency Inn PUNKER Unrivaled Volume & Curl Lash Wax – $24
This mascara has such a unique formula and it’s inspired by hair pomades. It doesn’t flake and it’s not supposed to smudge. It’s a curling mascara.
9. Illamasqua Masquara – $23
I’ve heard many bloggers across the pond rave about the Illamasqua’s do-it-all mascara.
10. Inglot Long and Curly Mascara – $10
I’ve had several bloggers tell me that this is an amazing mascara that flys under the radar. It’s water resistant, quick drying and long lasting.
Looking for more? Check out
- 10 Organization Hacks for Beauty Lovers
- 8 Best Beauty Tools for Great Hair & Skin
- Best Mascaras + Mascara Hacks & Tips
- The Easy Way to go Cruelty Free
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Highlighting and Contouring
What are your picks for the best cruelty free mascaras? Any I need to try?
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on