The Best Nail Polish for Summer
Today I’m sharing the best nail polish for summer with you – the KBShimmer Suns Out collection! KBShimmer created a set of 9 nail polishes that are tri-thermal. Tri-thermal means that they change to three different colors! I am in love!
KBShimmer is a cruelty-free indie nail polish company. I believe all of their nail polish is vegan.
KBSHimmer Suns Out Collection Swatches
- Slay La Vie –This tri-thermal polish starts as a vibrant magenta color that quickly shifts to a bold rose hue, which then morphs into a shocking hot pink. Sparks of an indigo to blue aurora shimmer set off this pink hued polish.
- Just Glow With It –Just Glow With It is a tri-thermal nail polish that when cold, starts as a near neon red. As your hands warm, a neon coral orange hue shifts to a vibrant hot pink. This bold polish is accented with classic aurora shimmer, going from a coppery orange to a bright green.
- That’s S’more Like It –That’s S’more Like It is a tri-thermal polish that starts as a milk chocolate brown glowing with bright aurora
shimmer. As your hands warm, a fiery red gives way to a light orchid, while the shimmer shows off flashy gold and green tones.
- Reel Good Time – Reel Good Time is a tri-thermal polish that starts as a deep eggplant burgundy color accented with an aurora
shimmer that shifts from a flashy coppery red to green. As your hands warm, a purple-leaning-indigo shifts to a light orchid pink.
- Aft Backwards –This tri-thermal polish starts with a deep midnight shade accented by a bright indigo blue aurora shimmer. As your fingers warm, a grape purple gives way to a hot pink.
- Grow With The Flow –Grow With The Flow is a tri-thermal polish that starts as a deep grape purple accented with a soft pink to
golden green aurora shimmer. As it warms, a lavender-leaning-periwinkle gives way to a bright robin’s egg blue that’s just perfect to welcome spring and summer days!
- Best Buds –This tri-thermal polish starts as a jean-like deep slate blue, then warms into a deepened orchid that gives way to a bright minty lime, all accented with classic aurora shimmer that goes from a coppery orange to a bright green.
- Pool Shark –This tri-thermal polish starts as a deep slate-leaning-navy blue accented by a soft pink to green and gold aurora shimmer. When warmer, a deep periwinkle blue gives way to a light and bright sky blue for a truly pool-ready shade!
- Aloe There –Aloe There is a tri-thermal polish that, when cold, is a rich forest green hue set off by orange-red to green aurora
shimmer. Then, as your hands warm, a vibrant Kelly green changes into a bold lime green, really making that shimmer pop!
All of these KBShimmer nail polish swatches are two coats with a top coat.
The Best Summer Manicure
This is my current manicure. Yes, it’s all the same 2 nail polish shades. I’m wearing KBShimmer Slay La Vie with an accent nail of Grow With the Flow. My nails are by Diamond in Tampa. If you’re in Tampa, go see Diamond and tell her I sent you! Click Here to book an appointment with Diamond.
My natural nails have a hard gel fill on top to keep them strong. They’re in a stiletto nail shape. I typically go every 3 weeks to get a hard gel refill and new manicure.
Are your nails weak and brittle? Check out the best nail treatment for healthy nails!
KBShimmer Suns Out Collection Review
I am totally in love with the new KBShimmer Suns Out collection. I adore these tri-thermal nail polish shades. They’re so much fun to wear and to play with, as you can tell by the photos with the cold water drops. This is not a mani I will get bored with any time soon.
I love the wider brushes in these KBShimmer nail polish bottles. It means I can basically get my entire nail in one or two swipes. The formula is great as well, no pooling at the cuticles or running.
I LOVE Slay La Vie! It is the best nail polish for summer for me! I love this bright nail polish. It changes through 3 shades that I love for summer – Hot Pink to Neon Magenta to Rose. I looooove the blue-violet shimmer in it too!
What do you think of the KBShimmer Suns Out collection? What’s your pick for the best nail polish for summer?
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on