Sephora has just started their VIB Chic Week 15% off. If you’re a VIB, you can use the coupon code CHICWEEK to get 15% off of your entire order either in store or at Sephora.com. Chick Week is going on from Today, April 11 through Monday, April 22. I used this as an opportunity to try out some new products and pick up a new favorite.
1. Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment – This has become a life saver for me and is my new favorite! My lips are always so dry! I recently purchased a set that had the Lip therapy, the lip scrub, and 2 mini lip tints. I already knew I loved the lip tints but wow, the lip therapy is amazing! I need one to keep in my purse and one on my vanity, so decided to pick up the big one.
2. Stila After Glow Lip Color in Tangerine Dream. It’s a bright tangerine shade and looks juicy, so I wanted to give it a try. I’m loving this whole Stila Festival of Color for Summer 2013. Yay for brights!
3. JINSoon Poppy Blue Nail Polish. It’s a bright mint blue. I’ve never heard of the brand but the color really caught my attention.
4. JINSoon Coral Peony Nail Polish. It’s a hot coral pink, perfect to me for Spring / Summer. I’m pretty sure that the picture on the Sephora website for Coral Peony is mixed up with Tea Rose. Tea Rose is supposed to be a light coral, but I used the image above from the Sephora site for Coral Peony.
5. BECCA Beach Tint in Lychee. It’s a hot pink. I’ve never tried BECCA but I’ve been curious about the brand and I’m pretty sure I’ll love the color. It’s versatile and can be used on the lips and cheeks.
6. BECCA Beach Tint Duo in Watermelon and Fig. Watermelon is described as a bright pink and Fig is described as a tea rose pink.
Often, I use the Sephora VIB as a time to stock up on staples, but this time I tried new things. Will you be picking up something new? Have you tried any of these products?