Sephora Birthday Order
It’s my birthday month! Today I placed my Sephora Birthday Order. I’d been waiting for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Alyssa Edwards Eyeshadow Palette and the Melt Cosmetics Impulsive Pressed Pigment Palette to come out. I also stuck the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen into my order because I had a deluxe sample of it that I tried and loved.
The Melt Cosmetics Impulsive Pressed Pigment Palette – $65
This is an 18 shade palette. As you know, Melt Cosmetics is a Leaping Bunny Approved Makeup Brand.
- Dream Big (rich cinnamon matte)
- CEO (warm bronze with copper reflect metallic)
- Boss Lady (burgundy matte)
- Game Changer (avocado green matte)
- Profesh (military green matte)
- Bold (rusted ginger matte)
- Makeup Junkie (mauve purple with a pink shift metallic)
- Warehouse Party (dusty coral with gold and green reflects metallic)
- Poppin Bottles (baby pink with a green shift metallic)
- 2012 (honey yellow matte)
- Rule Breaker (rusted orange matte)
- Go Getter (vermillion with a pink shift metallic)
- Shots (steel grey with a pink shift metallic)
- Tipsy (blue with multicolored flecks metallic)
- Cross Faded (deep periwinkle purple metallic)
- No Regrets (periwinkle with a pink and green shift metallic)
- Morning After (mulberry with blue reflects metallic)
- Drunk Text (charcoal with iridescent reflects metallic)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Alyssa Edwards Eyeshadow Palette – $45
This is a 14 shade palette. Sephora is donating $1 from the sale of this product to support LGBTQ organizations. June 2019 sales only. Donation made via Sephora Stands Charitable Fund managed by the Tides Foundation. For fund info, visit SephoraStands.com/Giving
- Headliner (matte bright white)
- Inspire (metallic champagne gold)
- Unicorn Tribe (matte cool plum pink)
- Brick Road (matte primary yellow)
- Back Rolls (matte warm chocolate brown)
- The Supreme (matte deep peach)
- H.O.E. (matte neutral taupey brown)
- D.D.G. (rich metallic violet with silver flecks)
- Beyond (warm metallic fuchsia)
- Beast (matte blackest black)
- Texas Made (matte fuchsia hot pink pressed pigment)
- Dream It (matte royal blue pressed pigment)
- B.B.D.C. (deep cool aubergine pressed pigment)
- Believe (violet purple pressed pigment)
Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 – $32
This totally innovative, antioxidant-rich, invisible, weightless, scentless, daily SPF, preps skin for makeup while providing broad spectrum SPF 40 protection. The unique oil-free formula glides onto skin providing shine control, leaving a velvety, makeup-gripping finish. Red algae helps protect against the harmful effects of Blue Light, the light emitted from our phones and computers, while meadowfoam seed oil increases skin hydration for a more even skin texture—with or without makeup. All Supergoop! products have been clinically tested and determined to deliver broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Supergoop! is a Leaping Bunny Approved Skincare Brand.
Recent Sephora Orders
I also bought the following stuff from Sephora in addition to my Sephora Birthday Order.
Jouer Cosmetics Tan Lines Matte, Shimmer & Luxe Foil Eyeshadow Palette – $34
This nine-shade palette features a beautiful and summery mix of colors with a variety of finishes. Each shade features high color payoff, and is easy to blend and create any look. The texture is smooth for comfortable wear. Jouer is a Leaping Bunny Approved Makeup Brand.
- Beach-A-Holic (warm matte apricot)
- Shore Thing (warm peach gold shimmer)
- Heat Wave (warm matte hot coral)
- Tankini (warm metallic copper luxe foil)
- Driftwood (warm matte chocolate brown)
- Tidepool (cool metallic ocean blue luxe foil)
- Vitamin Sea (cool light teal shimmer)
- Limelight (warm matte lime green)
- Sunburst (warm bright yellow shimmer)
I also had to pick up the Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Palettes in Neon Pink & Neon Green – $29
Huda Beauty is cruelty free with some vegan offerings.
- Neon Green:
- 3 x 0.05 oz Matte Eyeshadows in greens and pinks
- 4 x 0.05 oz Shimmer Eyeshadows in yellow and neutrals
- 2 x 0.05 oz Metallic Eyeshadows in copper and duo-chrome blue
- Neon Pink:
- 5 x 0.05 oz Matte Eyeshadows in bold pinks and purples
- 3 x 0.05 oz Metallic Eyeshadows in purple, fuchsia, and periwinkle
- 0.05 oz Shimmer Eyeshadow in baby pink
I also took advantage of some of the items on sale at Sephora right now. I picked up a few of the Bite Beauty Lip Pencils that are on sale for $9 each.
Bite Beauty is a Leaping Bunny Approved Makeup Brand.
- 056 – black
- 054 – deep navy
- 060 – pale nude
I bought 2 of the Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored (With Pride) Dazzling Lip Lacquer Lipgloss – $28
I don’t wear gloss much but this is my favorite gloss formula and I wanted Silver Surf to layer on top of just about everything! Sephora is donating $1 from the sale of this product to support LGBTQ organizations. June 2019 sales only. Donation made via Sephora Stands Charitable Fund managed by the Tides Foundation. For fund info, visit SephoraStands.com/Giving. Marc Jacobs Beauty is proudly cruelty free.
- 380 Tempt Me – grape with iridescent glitter
- 370 Silver Surf – silver with iridescent glitter
I also bought another Milk Makeup Lip Metal – $12
I had Buffy, so bought Willow too. Milk Makeup is a Leaping Bunny Approved Makeup Brand.
- Willow – purple
- Buffy – mauve
I bought another Milk Makeup Kush Lip Glaze for Dave so he’d stop stealing my tube of it! It’s our favorite lip balm! – $18
Use Kush Lip Glaze overnight for a surge of hydration so you wake up with smoother-looking lips. Jojoba and olive oils naturally tint the formula so it goes on green but blends to clear. Shea, cocoa, and mango butters coat and soften lips by evening the look of skin texture.
CIATÉ LONDON Marbled Metals Eyeshadow – $24
I picked up Entwine and Wicked. These stunning shades mix highly-blendable, full-metal coverage with multidimensional, ultra-fine glitters for long-lasting, three-dimensional shine. Velvety to touch, these shadows are best applied directly onto the eyelid using the fingertips for effortless, one-swipe application. Ciate London is a cruelty-free makeup brand.
- Wicked – purple
- Entwine – rose gold
Melt Cosmetics Blushlight – $22
I bought Fire Fury. I also own Shadowplay and Electra.
- Fire Fury – volatile crimson
- Electra – divine lilac
- Shadowplay – iridescent mint green
Credo Beauty Order
I placed an order at Credo Beauty, in addition to my Sephora Birthday Order. I love this site! It’s filled with clean beauty brands.
I bought Rituel de Fille Ash & Ember Eye Soot in Anima – $38
Rituel de Fille Ash & Ember Eye Soot is a magical concoction of intense, smoldering, everlasting color with a rich texture between powder and cream. This eyeshadow is made with pure pigments and natural oils, free of waxes to avoid melting with the warmth of your skin. Rituel de Fille is a Leaping Bunny Approved Makeup Brand.
- Anima – radiant mauve-pink
I picked up the Lily Lolo Cheek Duo – $24
Lily Lolo Cheek Duo is a versatile blush and highlighter combination compact that gives the option of a natural matte finish or a radiant healthy glow. The compact duo features a convenient mirror for on-the-go touch-ups. Lily Lolo is a cruelty free beauty brand.
- Naked pink – matte rose pink, soft pink shimmer
Not that long ago I placed my first Credo Beauty order and bought two of the Rituel de Fille Inner Glow Creme Pigments – $29
Rituel de Fille Inner Glow Crème makes the radiant flush of passion, of euphoria, of fury, perfectly achievable. These sleek compacts contain the perfect all-in-one color: every shade is cheek, eye and lip safe and leaves a dewy matte finish. The combo of Nymph and Eros on me together are stunning! My cheeks look so radiant, natural and gorgeous.
- Nymph (Credo Exclusive): a vibrant, translucent blood red
- Eros: rosy-hued, sandy beige that can be worn as blush or contour, and makes a stunning lip and eye color
Bra Size Changes
Because I’ve continued to slowly lose weight over the past year, my body has also seen some of my skin shrink. I didn’t actually expect this because every time I’ve had my body size change in the past, my boobs have always gotten bigger. This time they have gotten smaller and I’m happy about it, except it’s been challenging to find my size! Nordstrom has been the only place I could go for fittings and they did a terrible job, putting me into 34band bras that were woefully too big for my measurements. (Read why it is important to get a fitting done if you change size in my Bra Size Changes feature) The ladies in the Lingerie Addicts Facebook group helped me get pointed in the right direction. I found out that my new size is roughly 30FFUK. I’m wearing 30FFUK in Curvy Kate, a 32FUK may also work for me. In USA sizes I should look at 30G/32F.
The most perfect bra that I found in my new size is the Curvy Kate Lifestyle Plunge Bra. I bought it on sale at Amazon and once I tried it on and wore it without having any of the bands or straps dig into me I knew it was love. In addition to my Sephora Birthday Order, I bought 2 other colors in the same style from Bra Stop since they were out of my size on Amazon.
- Curvy Kate Lifestyle Plunge Bra in Petrol Blue – 30FF (this color is on sale for $32 right now in my size)
- Curvy Kate Lifestyle Plunge Bra in Black & Lilac – 30FF (sign up for the Bra Stop newsletter and save 10% on your order)
Now you know what I’ve shopped for so far, in addition to my Sephora Birthday Order! Are there any new cruelty-free beauty brands or gothic fashion brands that I should check out? Let me know in the comments below! Or join me on Facebook in the PhyrraNyx Facebook Group!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on