I’m excited to share with you that Rituel de Fille makeup arrived. I can’t wait to share these beauties with you. I wore some of their products this weekend. Their lip products were beautifully pigmented, moisturizing and comfortable to wear.
Rituel de Fille Arrived
I wore this minimal makeup look on Saturday when Ray and I were roleplaying in our Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG campaign with friends.
Above I’m wearing:
- Paula’s Choice Super Light SPF 30 mixed with RESIST SPF 25* for a tinted moisturizer
- Mally Beauty Poreless Face Defender*
- Cargo Cosmetics Eye Primer
- Rituel de Fille Seven Sisters (lids)
- Rituel de Fille Serpent de Mer (center of lids)
- Cargo Cosmetics Lash Activator*
- Cargo Cosmetics HD Picture Perfect Mascara
- Rituel de Fille Bittersweet lipstick
- Cargo Cosmetics The Big Easy* blush
*denotes products I purchased.
My rosacea meds seem to not be working, so I’m seeing my dermatologist tomorrow. Hopefully she can get to the bottom of things and switch me to new medication that will help. I’ve had a break out on my chin for almost 2 weeks at this point and it’s very upsetting.
I am in love with the Cargo Cosmetics HD Picture Perfect Mascara. It’s got an unusual brush that makes it very easy to separate lashes. I love the results, which are noticeable in person according to Eugenia!
The Rituel De Fille Ash and Ember Eye Soot has a texture between a powder and a cream. It’s very pigmented and applies to a cream and then it does dry down. I got 8 hours of wear before I saw minimal creasing in my crease. Not bad for a first run! The colors themselves are quite pigmented and velvety smooth. Really gorgeous!