I wanted to share the look that I wore in some of my recent videos. This is Pretty Zombie 3 Witches vegan liquid lipstick. It’s a true blue-based purple matte lipstick. It’s currently in stock at Pretty Zombie Cosmetics. This is what I wanted Melt Cosmetics By Starlight to look like.
Pretty Zombie 3 Witches Look
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (comes out in July)
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown
- MAC Mineral Skinfinish Natural in Light (purchased when MAC was cruelty free)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade – highlight (purchased when MAC was cruelty free)
- NARS Olympia – contour
- NARS Europa – blush (this is an eyeshadow from the Dual-Intensity line, available July 1st)
- Pretty Zombie Liquid Lipstick in 3 Witches
I’d been out in the wilderness all day before I put on this look. Once I got home I wanted simple, but effective makeup and decided that having a bright purple lip that matched my hair would do the trick.
What sort of minimalistic makeup do you put on when you’re pressed for time or worn out?