Happy Friday! Today I’ve got a pretty purple tutorial with Urban Decay, Colour Pop and Sugarpill Cosmetics. It’s no secret I love purple – from my hair to my blog, so I decided it was time for an all purple eye look.
If you like this tutorial please share and subscribe.
- Tarte the Brow Architect in Fair
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Tako – base shade
- Urban Decay Frigid – crease, lower lid
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue – center of lid
- Colour Pop Dare – center of lid
- Sugarpill Bulletproof – outer v and inner v
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – to blend out edges
- Urban Decay Fishnet – upper crease
- Cargo Lash Activator Mascara Primer
- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Mascara
- Mally Beauty Black Velvet Liner – upper waterline and lower waterline
- Colour Pop Girly – inner corner
- Nyx Angel Veil Primer
- Cargo One Base #1 mixed with Face Atelier Zero Minus
- Purely Cosmetics Diamond Perfect Powder
- Tarina Tarantino Neapolitan Lane blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo highlighter
- Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi This is back in stock so if you want it, snag it!
I accidentally got the part where I applied Backstage Bambi to my lips off camera, but that’s the lipstick I went with. I love the super bright pink. It’s my favorite of the KVD Everlasting Love Liquid Lipsticks, followed by Jeffree.