For this edition of Phyrra Says Vol. 12 I talk about my event with Cover FX and other things in my life.
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and comment!
The types of electronic music that I’ve been listening to the most lately are Dutch House, Trap, and Drum & Base. You can listen at SiriusXM Electric Area or at Soundcloud.
- Flosstradamus – at Ultra Miami (Trap)
- Andy C – the amazing Ultra Set (perfect for working out) (Drum & Base)
- Afrojack – at Ultra (Dutch House)
- Paul Van Dyk – longtime favorite of mine, at Ultra (trance)
- Hardwell’s remix of Armin Van Buuren Ping Pong
My favorite teas
- Teavana Moroccan Mint Tea (caffeinated green tea with antioxidants)
- Teavana Honeybush Vanilla Tea (flavored with Madagascar vanilla beans)
I’ve been sticking to tea and water. I haven’t even made bubbly water with my Soda Stream lately. I do miss the bubbles.
The Cover FX Event at Sephora was awesome. Vic Casale was so great to talk to. I loved finding out more about my favorite CFX product, the CC Cream.
My friend had a scavenger hunt for my other friend’s birthday. While I was too tired to drive all over the place, I loved seeing the results as people found the clues and sent in pictures with the right landmarks / people to rack up points during the hunt. Some of my other friends were creative with their pictures and used Photobooth. After that, we went to a tap room (bar / pub) and socialized until we closed the bar down. All in all it was a great night.
How was your weekend? How is your week going? Delurk and say hi 🙂