Must-Have or Miss: Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation Review
Today I’m thrilled to be sharing my Must-Have or Miss: Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation Review with you! Are you looking for a new foundation? Does the UD Stay Naked foundation sound too good to be true? See what I think of it in my review video! Urban Decay sent me 2 of the Stay Naked foundations and 2 of the Stay Naked Concealers to share with you.
Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation Review Video
Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation
Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation Swatches
The above photos were taken in indirect natural light. I was standing in the door of my bathroom with the door to the backyard open to allow in natural light.
I swatched the Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation in the shades 10NN and 10CP. I also swatched the new Stay Naked concealer in the shades 10NN and 10CP for you. I compared them to some of my best foundation and concealer matches.
- Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation in 10NN & 10CP
- Urban Decay Stay Naked Concealer in 10NN & 10CP
- Milk Flex Foundation Stick in Porcelain
- Milk Blur Liquid Matte Foundation in Porcelain
- Milk Flex Concealer in Porcelain
- IDUN Minerals Nordic Veil Foundation in Jorunn
- Too Faced Born this Way Foundation in Cloud
- Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation in .1
- Cover FX Total Cover Cream in N0
I believe all the foundations and concealers swatched here are 100% vegan, according to their brands.
Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation in 10NN
Here is what Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation in 10NN looks like upon initial application. It looks flawless and beautiful. If only it lasted!
Unfortunately for me, as I mention in the video above, this foundation does not wear well on my 41 year old dry skin. It separates, emphasizes texture ALL OVER my face, settles into pores and fine lines, changes color, and just looks awful after about 4 hours. I’m so disappointed with it.
The Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation is definitely a miss for me and my dry skin! I do not recommend it if you have skin like mine.
So who is the Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation for? I think it will work best for normal to oily skin, like 90% of what I see on the market right now. If you have this foundation and love it, let me know in the comments what your skin is like and how you wear it!
Urban Decay Giveaway
I’m having a giveaway for Phyrra fans only! You must enter through the rafflecopter widget below. Open to the USA only. Giveaway begins Aug. 26 and ends Sept. 6 at midnight EST, meaning the last minute to enter is Sept. 5 at 11:59 pm. Winner will be notified by email. If no response is received within 48 hours another winner will be drawn. See official rules. If you are on mobile and cannot get the rafflecopter widget to work, try this direct link.
Prize Package includes:
- Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks in Disturbed, Jilted, Twitch, Moshpit, Afterdark, Shame, Hex, Blackmail, Vanity Kills, Pandemonium, 69, 714, F-Bomb, MIA, Tryst, Cruel, Gash, Bad Blood, Wired, & Temper