For today’s Makeup Wars we’ve pitted Urban Decay Pulp Fiction vs. Naked Basics (original or the 2nd). I decided to showcase how I like to use a neutral palette like the Pulp Fiction (or Naked Basics or Naked 2 Basics) with brights like the Electric Palette. The Pulp fiction is a new favorite of mine and the Naked Basics has been a staple of my makeup arsenal for two years. Love it!
Makeup Wars Urban Decay Pulp Fiction vs. Naked Basics
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Righteous (Pulp Fiction) – base shade
- Urban Decay Fringe (Electric) – lid and lower lid
- Urban Decay Anger (Pulp Fiction) – crease, outer upper and outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay Furious (Pulp Fiction) – inner lid, to highlight at the inne corner and under brows
- Urban Decay Perversion Gel liner – waterline
- Urban Decay Subversion Mascara Primer
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Tarte brow pencil in Rich Brown
- Pixi Brightening Primer (discontinued, use Nyx Angel Veil primer or Cover FX Calming Primer)
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Powder in Light
- Cover FX CC Cream in N Light
- NARS Unlawful – blush
- Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Glow Powder
- Bite Beauty Kumquat (discontinued, use Urban Decay Obsessed)
- Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Midnight Cowboy
If you like this tutorial please give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe!
I left my hair as straight as I could manage with all of my layers for this video and these pictures so that you can see that my hair has really been growing. It still has so far to go! I love seeing the progress I’ve made since January.
For me, between the original Naked Basics and Naked 2 Basics I prefer the original because it has higher contrasting colors. This is also why I like the Pulp Fiction palette. The Naked 2 Basics has more mid-tone shades that are not as flattering on my skintone as higher contrast shades.
I really love seeing how Fringe looks with Anger. I would also wear it with Crave.
Which palettes do you choose? How do you like to wear them?[inlinkz_linkup id=438612 mode=1]
More from my site
Last Updated on