I’m back with another makeup products I regret buying. These are beauty products that disappointed me for one reason or another. Most of the products were purchased at Ulta.
Makeup Products I Regret Buying
Disappointing Makeup Video
If you like this video, please share it!
What I’m Wearing
- bareMinerals barePRO Powder foundation in Dawn
- Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Rapture
- Urban Deay Afterglow Highlighter in Aura
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Hex
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Hex (finally bought this lipstick and I love it!)
- Nudestix Brow Stylus in BrownBlack
- KBShimmer Royal To A Fault (nails)
- Bunny Paige Fuchsia Spiked Heart Necklace
I got my eyelashes refilled today, so no fun eyeshadow look for me. However, I did get to wear Hex lipstick for the first time (I just recently bought it from Ulta) and I love it! It’s such a fabulous color.
Last night, I met up with fellow beauty blogger Heather from Crazy Beautiful Makeup and took her to dinner. We went to the Moon Under Water in St. Pete and had a great time. She seemed to be enjoying Tampa / St. Pete. If you ever get a chance to go down to St. Pete, you should walk around and take a look at the cool art sculptures. There are a lot of weird / funny ones like the gator lady and elephant on roller skates. My favorite piece is the O Wave sculpture created by Gordon Huether. It has beautiful glass panels that are blue, pink and purple. I need to go back during the daytime to get a photo of it.
Have you tried any of these disappointing products? Do you know of a vegan eyeshadow primer that won’t crease on my oily hooded lids? What’s the stinkiest makeup product you’ve ever tried? How stinky does something have to be for you to give up on it?
More to See
- Anti-Haul #4
- Ever After High Raven Queen Tutorial
- Kat Von D MetalMatte Tutorial
- Meow Urban Legends Review
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on