Happy Friday! Today I’ve got a new tutorial for you called Makeup Geek Sweet Neutrals. I went for a neutral look using browns with only a hint of green. I typically find browns hard to wear because they want to go muddy on me.
PR + purchased by me.
Makeup Geek Sweet Neutrals Tutorial
Please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean – base color, applied with Goss 17
- Rituel de Fille Golden Age – lid and outer corner color, applied with UD Naked 3 brush
- Makeup Geek New Years Eve – lid, applied with Goss 18
- Makeup Geek Bada-Bing – outer upper and lower lash line, applied with Makeup Geek Pencil brush
- Makeup Geek Creme Brule – blended into crease and on top of Bada-Bing, applied with MUG Crease brush
- Makeup Geek Beaches n’ Cream – blended out edges of Creme Brule, applied with MUG Crease brush
- Makeup Geek Sweet Dreams – lid and inner v
- Urban Decay Faint – crease, applied with MUG Soft Dome brush
- Makeup Geek Insomnia – applied with the Goss 5 brush
- tarte Brow Architect in Fair – to fill in brows and highlight under brows, blended out with Goss 4 brush
- Cargo LashActivator Primer Mascara
- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Mascara
- Mally Beauty Black Velvet eyeliner – upper waterline, applied with the Goss 8 brush
- Glo Minerals Peach Liner – lower waterline
- Cargo Cosmetics Toronto – inner corners of eyes, applied with ecoTools highlighter brush
- Mally Beauty Evercolor Poreless Face Defender
- It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Fair, applied with Makeup Geek Face Buffer Brush
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Skin Conceal in RO – under eyes
- Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten Baked Highlighter Duo – Boysenberry – as blush, applied with Goss 2 brush
- Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten Baked Highlighter Duo – Amaretti – as highlighter, applied with MUG Highlighter brush
- Rituel de Fille Enchanting Lipstick in Love in Madness – lips
As you can see, browns are challenging for me to wear. I do like the peach on the lids. I found the blush and lipstick combo to be nice.
What makeup are you wearing today?