Happy Friday! Today I’ve got a tutorial on how to make your lipstick last longer. The only two mandatory products are a lipstick and a setting powder. I’ve got a lot of optional products you can use, which I do if I absolutely positively must last. This will help prolong the life of your lipstick without causing your lips to dry out.
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe!
- Paula’s Choice Lip Balm
- Notoriously Morbid Coffin Kissers
- Darling Girl Luscious Lip Balm (vegan)
- Rainbow Honey Lip Balms (vegan)
- Epically Epic Soap Lip Balms (vegan)
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
Clear Lip Pencils
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Colour Pencil in Anti-feathered (vegan)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil in Ozone (vegan)
Colored Lip Pencils
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Colour Pencils (vegan)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencils (most shades are vegan)
- Colour Pop Lip Pencils (vegan)
Lipsticks (here are some to get you started)
- Colour Pop Lippie Stix (vegan)
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks (most shades are vegan)
- NARS Audacious Lipsticks
- Limnit Lipsticks (vegan)
- Fyrinnae Lip Lustres (vegan)
- Silk Naturals Lipsticks (vegan)
- The Lip Bar Lipsticks (vegan)
I hope you found this video helpful.
On a personal note, my grandma is in the hospital again. She’s got issues with her pacemaker, fluid on the lungs, her foot, and a whole other myriad of problems. I fear she’s not long for this world. So if I’m quieter than usual, that’s why.
Are there other little tutorials like this that you would find helpful? Let me know below!
More from my site
Last Updated on