Today I’ve got an It Cosmetics Warmth tutorial for you with the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 1 Matte Luxe Transforming eyeshadow palette. The palette was a gift to me by my friend Cindy of Prime Beauty. I was named the It Cosmetics Beauty Blogger of the Month for the month of April. Yay!
It Cosmetics Warmth Tutorial
After you apply face primer, apply CC Cream in Fair.
Contour the cheeks with Live, Love, Laugh Vitality Face Disc.
Highlight the cheeks with Live, Love, Laugh Vitality Face Disc.
Add a touch of blush to the cheeks with Live, Love, Laugh Vitality Face Disc.
After you apply eyeshadow primer, apply Warmth to the lid and crease.
Smudge Noir along the upper lash line, creating a soft cat eye shape. (This brush is from the Too Faced brush set.)
Use Sheer Joy to blend out the edge of Warmth on the browbone.
After you curl your lashes, use Tightline mascara primer.
Highlight under the brow and at the inner corner with Transforming Pearl.
I created a single pinnable image of the tutorial.
- Cover FX Anti-Age Smoothing Eyeshadow Primer
- It Cosmetics Warmth (Naturally Pretty) – lid and crease
- It Cosmetics Noir (Naturally Pretty) – smudged along upper lash line and at the roots of the lashes
- It Cosmetics Sheer Joy (Naturally Pretty) – to blend out the upper crease and browbone
- It Cosmetics Transforming Pearl (Naturally Pretty) – highlight under brows and at inner corner of eyes
- Tarte Rich Brown Brow Pencil
- It Cosmetics Tightline Waterproof Mascara Primer
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Mally Evercolor Poreless Face Defender
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream in Fair
- It Cosmetics Live, Love, Laugh Vitality Face Disc – contour, blush, highlight
- It Cosmetics Lipstick in Darling
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Grape
- Dose of Colors lipgloss in Wild Child
- Inglot gloss in 541 – center of lips
I tried 3 different lips. I didn’t like how Darling looked on me, as it’s not really bright enough for my taste. I tried Grape, which was nice, but I didn’t like it with the blush shade. I finally settled on Wild Child and was very happy with it. It’s such a super bright shade.
Which lip color do you prefer?
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on