Happy Tuesday! Today I’ve got a tutorial for you on how to wear Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadows. This also works for other glittery shades, duochrome shades, and shades that you want to intensify the color so that you can enjoy them. This will prevent and minimize fall out and creasing.
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe!
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadows are gorgeous and 6 of the shades are currently vegan. (Glitter Rock, Space Cowboy, Stargazer, Zodiac, Diamond Dog, and Moonspoon)
My Favorite Eyeshadow Primers
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance -- comes in many different flavors but my favorite is the original
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer
- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Primer
- Cover FX Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer (vegan)
- Ofra Eye Gel Primer (vegan)
My Favorite Mixing Mediums
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (vegan)
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue
- Urban Decay Bondage (vegan)
- e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set (vegan)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Spray (vegan)
What are your favorite products to use with glittery or duochrome shades?
More from my site
Last Updated on