Favorite Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
I often get asked what are my favorite eyeshadows from Makeup Geek. So here are my favorite Makeup Geek eyeshadows. They have so many colors to choose from! I think they have over 145 pressed eyeshadows, 16 glitters and 8 loose pigments.
PR + purchased by me.
- Row 1 Sugar Rush – Kaleidoscope – Sorcery – Concrete Jungle – Vanilla Bean – Barcelona Beach – Corrupt
- Row 2 Phantom – Hot Pants – Masquerade – Caitlin Rose – Carnival – Motown – Duchess
- Row 3 Prism – Wild Fire – Sorbet – Petal Pusher – Beaches & Cream – Tuscan Sun – Cherry Cola
- Row 4 Limelight – Legend – Mermaid – Houdini – Peacock – Mai Tai
- Row 1 Aphrodite – Mars – Insomnia
- Row 2 Frappe – Sora – Cosmopolitan
- Row 3 Luna – Beaches & Cream – Artemis
- Row 1 Americano – Confection – Whimsical
- Row 2 Pegasus – High Wire – Starry Eyed
- Row 3 Center Stage – Typhoon – Poolside
You can see swatches of all my favorites
- Fall 2016 (Limelight, Legend, Sorcery)
- MannyMua (Mars, Insomnia)
- DIY Duochrome Palette (Phantom, Mai Tai, Hot Pants, Typhoon)
- Duochrome Collection (Sugar Rush, Kaleidoscope, Prism, Wild Fire)
- DIY Teal Palette (Pegasus, Mermaid, Houdini, Peacock, Center Stage)
- DIY Purple Palette (Masquerade, Caitlin Rose, Motown, Carnival)
- DIY Peach Palette (Sorbet, Tuscan Sun)
- DIY Basics Palette (Vanilla Bean, Beaches & Cream, Barcelona Beach, Cherry Cola, Americano, Corrupt)
- DIY Tropical Palette
- DIY Grey Palette (Starry Eyed, Whimsical, High Wire)
- Matte Collection (Concrete Jungle, Petal Pusher)
- MAC Eyeshadow Dupes
I really wish that Makeup Geek would make Mars and Insomnia (pressed) permanent. I’d also love to see Sugar Rush, Kaleidoscope, Prism and Wild Fire come back again in their pressed format, though the loose is nice too. I especially love how Kaleidoscope looks when worn.
Makeup Geek eyeshadows are sold exclusively at MakeupGeek.com.
What are your favorite Makeup Geek eyeshadows?
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on