Happy Friday! Today I’ve got a 2 for 1 for you with the Too Faced La Belle Carousel Tutorial with Gouldylox. Kelly from Gouldylox and I both created looks with the La Belle Carousel set. Check her look out here.
Too Faced La Belle Carousel Tutorial with Gouldylox
Make sure you apply eyeshadow primer before you begin. I applied Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
1. Apply Tufted Suede to the crease and brow with a big fluffy brush
2. With an angled eyeshadow brush apply Sugar Plum Fairy to the inner v and outer v.
3. Spritz e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set on a lid brush and apply Boxes & Bows to the lid and lower lid.
4. Use a soft dome brush to blend Sugar Plum Fairy into the lower crease.
5. With a small smudge brush apply Black Valley to the upper waterline.
6. Apply Scorch to the lower waterline
7. Apply Perversion Mascara.
8. Spritz e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set on a small brush and add Nude Beach to the center of the lid and lower lid.
9. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner of the eyes.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Tufted Suede (La Belle Carousel) – base shade
Too Faced Sugar Plum Fairy (La Belle Carousel) – inner v, outer v, lightly in crease
Too Faced Boxes & Bows with e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set (La Belle Carousel) – lid and lower lid
Too Faced Nude Beach with e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set (La Belle Carousel) – center of lid and center of lower lid
Too Faced Nutcracker (La Belle Carousel) – highlight under brows and at inner corners of eye
NARS Eye Paint in Black Valley – upper waterline
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Scorch – lower waterline
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Granite
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Perfekt Skin Perfecting Gel in Luminous
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Skin Conceal in Y0 – spot conceal around the face
Perfekt Cheek Perfecting Gel in in Peached
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Colour Pencil in Hoochie
Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Candy
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and that you check out Kelly’s look too! The Too Faced La Belle Carousel set gives you a lot of of variety with the colors. It’s a really great holiday set!
Today I’m heading to Indiana to spend time with my Grandma. I’ll be spending all next week with her. How are you planning to spend Thanksgiving?