Good morning! Today I’ve got a new tutorial with the A La Mode Palette. It’s called Too Faced De La Mer Tutorial. As you already know, I adore the A La Mode palette and I’ve done several tutorials with it. Today Kelly from Gouldylox Reviews and I are both sharing tutorials with this palette. I did use a little bit of the Chocolate Bar palette for some mattes in this look but I chose workhorse neutrals that should be a staple in any collection, so fret not if you don’t have the Chocolate Bar!
PR + purchased by me.
Too Faced Del La Mer Tutorial
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe!
If you like Kelly’s video please give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe!
- Cover FX Anti-Age Smoothing Primer
- Riviera (A La Mode) – all over as a base
- De La Mer (A La Mode) – packed onto the lid, blended out to the crease
- Salted Caramel (Chocolate Bar) – crease
- Cannes (A La Mode) – lower lash line
- White Chocolate (Chocolate Bar) – browbone
- St. Tropez (A La Mode) – under brows and at the inner corner of eyes
- Urban Decay Cream Eyeliner – upper waterline and upper lash line
- Glo Minerals Peach Liner – lower waterline
- Senna Cosmetics Light Taupe brow pencil
- Too Faced Blonde Brow Powder & Wax (Brow Palette)
- It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara Primer
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Nyx Angel Veil Primer
- OCC Skin Conceal in R0
- Silk Naturals Flattery Illuminating Powder
- NARS New Attitude – blush
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Peony
Yes, I’m in love with Nyx Angel Veil Primer. So glad I gave it a chance! I need to try it with tinted powder to see how well that works. I think it looks nice with Flattery, but I need something else to cancel out more of my redness.
I hope you liked my Del La Mer tutorial and Kelly’s tutorial with the Too Faced A La Mode palette.
How would you wear this palette? Let me know below!