Duochrome Smoked Out Winged Liner Tutorial for Hooded Eyes
Hi fam! Today I’ve got my Duochrome Smoked Out Winged Liner Tutorial for Hooded Eyes to share with you. This is my first new makeup tutorial of 2020! This smoked out winged eyeliner tutorial for hooded eyes is easy, even for beginners!! It also works on mature hooded eyes since smoking out the wings is more forgiving if you have wrinkles at the outer corner like I do. I really love how liner looks when it’s smoked out on my hooded eyes. I include generic color terms below and in the video so you can shop your stash for similar colors.
PR + Purchased by me. Warning, this is a picture heavy post!
Smoked Out Winged Liner Tutorial for Hooded Eyes Video
If you have hooded eyes, please share!
Smoked Out Winged Liner Look
Danessa Myricks ColorFix in Nude 1 -- lid and lower lid
Cozzette Beauty Essential Powder in C1
Melt Inmortal -- to tightline the upper waterline
Sugarpill Arsenic & Mochi -- crease and transition
Too Faced Glitter Glue -- lid and lower lid
JD Glow See Weed -- lid and lower lid
Melt Meltdown -- crease
Ofra Verified Black Liquid Liner -- upper lash line
Velour Would I Lie? False Lashes
Milk Makeup Kush Mascara
Urban Decay Space Dust pencil (LE, discontinued, try Marc Jacobs In the Buff)
LA Girl Black Brow Pencil
Milk Makeup Kush Brow Gel in Diesel
Milani Dolce Perla -- under eyebrows highlight
JD Glow 365 -- inner corner highlight
Danessa Myricks Prism FX Hydrating Lotion
Kosas Tinted Face Oil in Tone 1
Makeup Revolution Pro Powder in Luminescence
Kosas 8th Muse Cream blush and highlight
Life’s Entropy Cream contour in Alpha
Milani Dolce Perla -- highlight
Smoked Out Wings for Hooded Eyes
I am very familiar with the hooded eyes makeup struggle to get my eyes to match perfectly. It’s much easier to get my eyes closer to twinning when I smoke out my winged liner.
If you struggle with hooded eyes makeup, try my book Hooded Eyes Makeup Manual! I wrote it for the Phyrra family at their request!
Generic Color Descriptions
I included generic color descriptions for the eyeshadows I used so that you can shop your stash to recreate from home.
- Sugarpill Arsenic -- lime green matte
- Sugarpill Mochi -- mint seafoam matte
- JD Glow See Weed -- grass green, lime green, teal blue, deep teal blue
- Melt Meltdown -- amplified deep teal matte
- Urban Decay Space Dust -- metallic champagne gold
- Milani Dolce Perla -- pale pearlescent pink
- JD Glow 365 -- glittery olive green with yellow, gold, brown and blue
Affiliate Links & Coupon Codes for the Fam
Thanks for shopping through my links! Not all of these are affiliate links. I make a small commission on sales tracked from the affiliate links and some of the discount codes.
- AMAZON SHOP
- FABULOZ HAIR EXTENSIONS code PHYRRA
- ENSO RINGS Get 20% off with PHYRRA
- KINDER BEAUTY BOX Save 10% on first monthly order with COURTNEY10
- MAKEUP GEEK Get 10% off with PHYRRA
- MARSTE FASHION Get 10% off with PHYRRA
- DARLING GIRL COSMETICS Get 15% off with PHYRRA15
- ISHANI BOTANICALS VEGAN SKINCARE Get 25% off with PHYRRA25
- L’BRI SKINCARE
- MY PRETTY ZOMBIE -- Get 15% off with myprettyphyrra
- OFRA COSMETICS Get 20% off with PHYRRA
- SIGMA BEAUTY Get 10% off with PHYRRA
- SILK NATURALS Get 5% off with phyrra18
- LUX DE VILLE Get $10 off when you 1st shop Lux De Ville
- THE REAL REAL Get $25 off your 1st purchase at The RealReal with my referral link
- TUBE BUDDY Sign up & work less, create more, with Youtube!
More from my site
Last Updated on