This is the look I wore Saturday night for a party. I kept my lips as the focus of my look, but I did create a subtle, cool effect with dots around my lash line.
My friend’s party was Minecraft themed, and I was sort of at a loss for what to wear (the theme was determined very last minute, usually I have at least 2 weeks lead), so I decided it was Evil Queen Selfies night. Here’s Phaedra with me. I love my standard poodle!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – all over eye area
- Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line, cat eye (vegan)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Siren (teal) – dots along outer lower lash line (vegan)
- Urban Decay 24/7 El Dorado (gold) – single dot at inner lower lash line (vegan)
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (vegan)
- NARS Eye Paint in Tatar – brows
- Anastasia Highlighter – inner corner
- OCC Skin Conceal in Y0 – under eyes (vegan)
- e.l.f. HD Undereye Powder – under eyes
- Pretty Zombie Lipstick in Purple Poison (vegan)
This is really easy to recreate.
- Apply eyeshadow primer
- Apply UD Walk of Shame (or another skintone color eyeshadow) all over your eye area
- Line the upper lash line with UD Ink for Eyes and give it a cat eye flick
- Make 5 dots of UD Siren along the outer lower lash line
- Add a single dot of UD El Dorado at the inside of the lower lash line
- Conceal under the eyes with OCC Skin conceal in Y0 (or whatever concealer best matches your skintone)
- Set the concealer with e.l.f. HD Undereye Powder (LOVE THIS STUFF!)
- Fill in the brows with your favorite brow gel. I used NARS Eye Paint in Tatar
- Highlight at the inner corner with the Anastasia highlighter.
- Finish with UD Perversion Mascara. I swear this stuff is amazing!
I’m very lucky that my Mirvaso medication makes my skin look good for at least 4 hours, usually closer to 8-10 hours, and on rare occasion 12 hours. It’s supposed to last up to 12 hours. I really like not having to wear foundation. I like my skin looking ‘good enough’ that I don’t feel the need to cover it up because of my blotchiness from rosacea.
When I have Mirvaso on and it’s working, I feel like I have good skin. It makes a big difference in how I feel about my face. Yes, I love my Cover FX CC Cream, which lets me fake flawless skin, but it’s nice to be able to forgo foundation, too.
I love Pretty Zombie Purple Poison on my lips with this hair color. I think they look great together.
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on