Dominique Cosmetics Berries & Cream Eyeshadow Palette
I wanted to share my swatches of the Dominique Cosmetics Berries & Cream Eyeshadow Palette with you. It’s not a palette I’ve had much time to play with. I bought it because I’m a sucker for purples. Dominique Cosmetics is a cruelty free beauty brand.
Where to Buy
Berries & Cream Eyeshadow Palette
- Warm Pie (matte Red brown with gold glitter)
- Chocolate Mousse (brown)
- Sweet Cream (pale Pink)
- Toasted (grey)
- Bittersweet (fuchsia)
- Soft n’ Sweet (mauve taupe)
- Honey Dipped (gold foil)
- Sugar Cookie (pale pink shimmer)
- Cranberry (cranberry)
- Blueberry Muffin (cobalt blue)
- Cherry Juice (plum)
- Blackberry (black)
Dominique Cosmetics Berries & Cream Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
Sugar Cookie – Sweet Cream
Bittersweet – Soft n’ Sweet
Cherry Juice – Toasted
Cranberry – Warm Pie
Blueberry Muffin – Blackberry
Honey Dipped – Chocolate Mousse
As you can see from the swatches vs. the photo on Sephora’s website, the Dominique Cosmetics Berries & Cream Eyeshadow Palette is not as purple or berry toned as I initially thought it would be, but it’s still quite pretty. I’ve only worn it maybe twice. Honey Dipped, Sugar Cookie and Cranberry are absolutely stunning. Sweet Cream, Soft n’ Sweet, and Toasted are very flattering on my fair skin, too.
I swear, the Sephora sale is dangerous on my wallet! Here’s what I’ve picked up so far:
- Stila Suede Shade Eyeshadow in Bust a Mauve – I have Sassy (nude pink), Smoky Silk (light grey), Enchanted Earth (olive green), and Violet Velvet (light violet mauve) and love the formula on these, so I decided I also needed Bust a Mauve (looks like burgundy to me).
- Cinema Secrets Value Size Makeup Brush Cleaner – I try to buy these during the sales because I go through them so fast.
- Naturally Serious After-Dark Natural Peptide Sleeping Cream – I picked this up as a 100 point sample and liked it so decided to give the full size a try.
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush in Sex on Fire (tawny rose)
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Night Crimson (plum red)
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick inSecret Salma (deep rose plum)
- Supergoop! Unseen SPF 40 (x2, my favorite facial SPF)
- Kopari Coconut Face Cream(x2, my favorite daytime moisturizer)
- Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer (my new favorite primer)
- Velour Would I Lie False Lashes (my favorite false lashes)
See my Sephora Summer VIB Sale recommendations for more ideas!
I also took advantage of the 1ox point multiplier at Ulta the other day. Here’s what I grabbed:
- Lime Crime Venus Vivid Pressed Pigment Palette – I did not notice this until AFTER I purchased it, but the shades Flutter, Super Boom, Sassy and Star Burst are only approved for use on the face.
- Lime Crime Color Conditioner in Purple – I’m curious to see if this works as well as overtone.
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Busy Gal Blush in Breaktime (pink) – I bought Breaktime because I bought Mood and fell in love with how awesome this formula is! I hope Tarte releases more shades in it because this is actually REALLY good. I wore Mood at my last gothic lookbook filming.
- W3LL People Nudist Multi-Use Stick in Nude Rose (nude rose) – I’ve always wanted to try something from W3LL People, and I’m really into cheek sticks right now so I picked this.
- The Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin Shower Cream – I buy vanilla pumpkin something every year.
- Nyx Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Blotting Paper – This is actually my second one of these. They’re really good!
- Nyx Lip Liners in Violet Smoke (pastel grey purple) and Amethyst (purple)
- Nyx Slim Lip Pencil in Blackberry (black)
Have you done any makeup or skincare hauling recently? Let me know!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on