TGIF! Today I’ve got a Beauty Empties Products I’ve Used Up video to share with you. I talk about the products I’ve finished, what I will repurchase, what I won’t repurchase and why. I also talk a little bit about skincare and the products that work for my dry, sensitive, rosacea prone skin. My video is in HD and has closed captioning.
PR + purchased by me.
Beauty Empties Products I’ve Used Up
If you like this video give it a thumbs up and share!
What I’m wearing in this video
Bunny Paige Dragonfly Necklace
A England Whispering Waves
Left eye The All Natural Face Magic Vegan Primer
Right eye Too Faced Shadow Insurance
UD Walk of Shame – base shade
Natasha Denona Nina’s Orchid – lid, lower lid, hood
UD Laced – to blend out edges
Darling Girl Vegan Vampire – damp lid and lower lid
UD 24/7 Waterline Pencil in Legend – waterline
My Pretty Zombie Goth Mary Poppins – outer upper lash line and lower lash line
Darling Girl Snowboarding Cutie – highlight
Products Mentioned in this Video
- Paula’s Choice Calm Redness Relief Moisturizer (2 of these)
- Paula’s Choice Calm Redness Relief spf 30
- Paula’s Choice Calm Redness Relief Serum
- Paula’s Choice Super antioxidant serum
- Paula’s Choice Moisture renewal oil booster
- Lavanila the healthy deodorant in Fresh Vanilla Lemon
- BH cosmetics lip and eye remover
- Bite Beauty Moscato cashmere lip creme
- Glossier boy brow
- Urban Decay All Nighter Sprays
What have you finished lately?
More to Read