Today I’ve got a bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream First Impressions video to share with you. This is a relatively new product from bareMinerals, available in 12 shades.
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream First Impressions
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up, comment and subscribe!
Nordstrom, Sephora, Ulta, Macys
$29 for the gel
$28 for the brush
About bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
This is a mineral-based formulation that combines the best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer to provide increased skin hydration after just one week.
- Effective antioxidant – heart-leaf globe daisy helps to protect against environmental stressors.
- Olive-derived squalane, marine botanicals, trehalose and glycerin keep skin replenished and hydrated while unique water-encapsulations give skin bursts of hydration.
- Energizing Electrolytes – known to replenish and energize skin
- Mineral based SPF 30 to protect against UV damage.
- Silicone Free, Oil Free, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free
Based on average results on an independent U.S. clinical study of 62 participants.
- 100% of women experienced an improvement in skin texture after 1 week
- 215% increase in skin hydration after just one week.
1. Opal – for the fairest porcelain skin with cool tones
2. Vanilla – light skin with neutral tones
3. Buttercream – for light skin with golden tones
4. Suede – for medium skin with cool tones
5. Natural – for medium skin with neutral tones
6. Ginger – for medium skin with golden tones
7. Tan – for tan skin with neutral tones
8. Spice – for tan skin with golden tones
9. Chestnut – for dark skin with golden tones
10. Sienna – for deep skin with neutral tones
Like I said this is a first impressions video so I can’t really comment on wear time as I only had this on for 4 hours the day I shot this video. I do feel this is best for normal to dry skin.
I really like Opal because it didn’t turn orange on me while I was wearing it. I actually feel like Opal matches my face but is slightly too dark for my neck and chest. I think it does a good job masking my redness from rosacea. I feel like it covers minor imperfections in the skin and has a dewy finish.
What do you think of this first look at bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Gel?
More to See
- 23 Celebrity Inspired Hooded Eye Makeup Tips
- Best Eyeshadows to Enhance Blue Green Eyes
- 10 Life Changing Beauty Hacks You Need to Try
- Top 10 Indie Lipstick Brand with Swatches of 100 Lipsticks!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on