Hello beautiful creatures! Today I’m sharing my Anti-Aging Skin Care Routine for Over 40 video with you. I do not use filters in my YouTube videos, so you can see my 43 year old skin in all its glory. I’m also bare faced in the video (but not the thumbnail), so not wearing any makeup. Every product in this video was purchased by me and has been repurchased multiple times. I prioritize shopping at Ulta as much as possible for my skin care so that I can take advantage of their point multipliers and get cash back from my purchases. When I purchase from Amazon I prioritize purchasing directly from a brand store vs. a random shop.
About the Lighting
I tried to mimic warmer, direct sunlight to golden hour glow in this video vs. my normal preferred cooler indirect sunlight.
Skin Care Routine for Over 40 Video
My Skin Care Routine Products
- PCA Skin Hydrating Toner
- Holy Snails Greenland Shark Sauce
- StriVectin Hyaluronic Tripeptide Gel-Cream
- Tula 24/7 Hydrating Moisturizer
- Good Molecules Bakuchiol Oil for Dry Skin (I use this in place of retinols)
- Patrick Ta Lip Masque
- Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel SPF 50
- Bliss Ex-glow-Sion Moisturizer
- The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%
- Coola SPF 50 Classic Sunscreen Spray
- Pixi Glow O2 Oxygen Mask
- Fake Bake Mistifier
- KBShimmer Hand and Body Lotion
- GrandeLash MD Lash Growth Serum
- Burt’s Bees Sensitive Skin Cleanser
- Cocokind Oil to Milk Cleanser
- Makeup Eraser Cloths
- Brooklinen Wash Cloths
- Velour Lash Clean Makeup Remover
- Tula SOS Lip Treatment in Pink Coconut & Blackberry Velvet
- Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shave Butter
- Ulta Whim 3-in-1 Blackberry and Key Lime Body Wash
Please watch a very important announcement that I made on my YouTube channel about major changes in my life and in my content.
I’ve spent most of 2021 working to perfect my skin care routine to help with anti-aging, dryness, sensitivity and redness. Because my skin is so sensitive, I cannot comfortably use most retinol products. I’m using the Good Molecules Bakuchiol Oil for Dry Skin for a similar anti-aging effect. Bakuchiol is for improving skin’s firmness, texture, brightness, and lessens fine lines, with less risk of irritation to my skin.
I’m very happy with my current Anti-Aging Skin Care Routine for over 40 me. I think I look fabulous!
What are you using for your current skin care routine?