I’ve got a tutorial to share with you today featuring the Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette. This is touted as a Fall palette, and I can see why. The colors definitely feel Fall to me. I created a very warm fall look with these shades. I went vampy with the lips because OCC is awesome.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette Tutorial
If you like this tutorial please give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe!
- Ofra Eye Gel Primer
- Anastasia Fresh – base shade
- Anastasia Noir – inner and outer v
- Anastasia Sangria – inner and outer lid (used e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set)
- Anastasia China Rose – middle of lid and lower lid (used e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set)
- Anastasia Bengal – crease
- Anastasia Blush – highlight under brows and at inner corner of eyes
- Smashbox Deep Black Gel Liner
- Urban Decay Subversion Mascara Primer
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Silk Naturals Brow Cream in Soft Black
- Cover FX CC Cream in N Xtra Light
- NARS Olympia – contour
- tarte Mirage – blush
- Makeup Revolution Goddess of Love – highlighter
- MAC Lightscapade (purchased when MAC was cruelty free)
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlighter
- OCC Lip Tar in Clear – base
- OCC Colour Pencil in Tarred – liner
- OCC Colour Pencil in Black Dahlia – fill in lips
- OCC Lip Tar in Black Metal Dahlia – lipstick
- OCC Lip Tar in Super NSFW – center of lips
I really love how my eyes and lips turned out. If I was going to change anything, I would probably add a touch of Noir to the outer 1/4 of my crease.
This wig is a lot of fun. It’s the Gothic Lolita / Rockstar Downtown Girl in Black & Violet.
What do you think about the look? Would you wear the lips or the eyes? They are pretty fierce together.
More from my site
Last Updated on