I’ve got another tutorial for you featuring the Anastasia Maya Mia palette. This one is a Peach and Deep Brown tutorial. In retrospect I should have used Deep Brown wet to make my inner and outer corner edges sharper.
Anastasia Maya Mia Peach and Deep Brown Tutorial
And can I get a woohoo for Pixie Epoxy? It makes everything better! Seriously!
- Performance Colors Shadow Magnet Eyeshadow Primer
- ABH Nude (Maya Mia) – base shade
- ABH Fresh Peach (Maya Mia) – lid and lower lid
- ABH Deep Brown (Maya Mia) – outer v and inner v, crease
- ABH Warm Taupe (Maya Mia) – crease
- ABH Gold Bar (Maya Mia) (with Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy) – center of lid
- Smashbox Deep Black Gel Liner – upper and lower waterline
- ABH Vanilla (Maya Mia)- highlight
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- tarte Rich Brown brow pencil
- Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten foundation in Porcelain
- Makeup Geek Romance – blush
- Makeup Revolution Goddess of Love – highlighter
- Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity – glow
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil in Naked2
- Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Ghost’s Kiss
If you like this video please subscribe!
I really like Makeup Geek Romance blush + Makeup Revolution Goddess of Love + Fyrinnae Ghost’s Kiss. This trio looks great together. I also think the color placement with the brown and peach really works well. I like this color placement with my eye shape.
What do you think of this peach tutorial with the Maya Mia palette? Do you have any tutorial requests? Let me know!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on