I’ve got another tutorial for you featuring the Anastasia Maya Mia palette. This one is a Peach and Deep Brown tutorial. In retrospect I should have used Deep Brown wet to make my inner and outer corner edges sharper.
Anastasia Maya Mia Peach and Deep Brown Tutorial
And can I get a woohoo for Pixie Epoxy? It makes everything better! Seriously!
- Performance Colors Shadow Magnet Eyeshadow Primer
- ABH Nude (Maya Mia) – base shade
- ABH Fresh Peach (Maya Mia) – lid and lower lid
- ABH Deep Brown (Maya Mia) – outer v and inner v, crease
- ABH Warm Taupe (Maya Mia) – crease
- ABH Gold Bar (Maya Mia) (with Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy) – center of lid
- Smashbox Deep Black Gel Liner – upper and lower waterline
- ABH Vanilla (Maya Mia)- highlight
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- tarte Rich Brown brow pencil
- Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten foundation in Porcelain
- Makeup Geek Romance – blush
- Makeup Revolution Goddess of Love – highlighter
- Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity – glow
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil in Naked2
- Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Ghost’s Kiss
If you like this video please subscribe!
I really like Makeup Geek Romance blush + Makeup Revolution Goddess of Love + Fyrinnae Ghost’s Kiss. This trio looks great together. I also think the color placement with the brown and peach really works well. I like this color placement with my eye shape.
What do you think of this peach tutorial with the Maya Mia palette? Do you have any tutorial requests? Let me know!