Affordable Indie Makeup and Skin Care Brands
Reader Request! I was recently asked what indie brands are affordable, so I created an affordable indie makeup and skin care brands video to share with you. These are brands that I know have sales a lot, offer coupon codes, or both!
PR + purchased by me.
Cruelty-free Makeup Look
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Idun Minerals Nordic Veil Foundation in Jorunn
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Powder in Porcelain
Wet n’ Wild The Princess Daiquiries blush
Makeup Geek Celestial highlighter
See the cruelty-free makeup tutorial here! I stepped way outside of my comfort zone by applying orange-brown makeup, which I don’t find flattering on my pale cool yellow skin tone.
Affordable Indie Makeup and Skin Care Brands Video
- Aromaleigh – weekly sale where products are 25% off
- Darling Girl – get 15% off at Darling Girl with PHYRRA15
- IshaniBotanicals – get 25% off at IshaniBotanicals with phyrra25
- My Pretty Zombie – get 15% off at My Pretty Zombie with myprettyphyrra
- Silk Naturals – get 5% off at Silk Naturals with phyrra18
- Geek Chic
- Makeup Geek – get 10% off at Makeup Geek with PHYRRA
- Sydney Grace Co
- Saucebox – get 10% off at Saucebox with PHYRRA
Brands I Didn’t Mention in the Video That Are Also Affordable & Great
- Emme Diane – skin care; get 10% off at Emme Diane with code Phyrra10
- KBShimmer – nail polish
- Pretty Serious – nail polish
- Suva Beauty – eyeshadow
I hope you enjoyed this affordable indie makeup and skin care video. Please be sure to let me know your thoughts in the comments below. If you want to see other indie makeup features, tell me what you want to see!
Just a reminder, the Sephora Spring Sale 2018 is still going on! See my recommendations here!