Late last year I had the opportunity to try out Zenmed Gentle Cleansing Cream. This cleansing cream is supposed to be perfect for people with rosacea, like me. I took it with me to Indiana, where I was definitely miserable in the cold weather and my skin was unhappy.
Zenmed Gentle Cleansing Cream Review
Quick Facts About Zenmed
- We manufacture formulations 100% free of animal testing or animal ingredients. There are no petrochemicals, no sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates, dyes, or artificial scents in any of our products.
- We only package in 100% recyclable packaging. We utilize no wasteful cosmetic boxes, and we use organically sourced ingredients whenever possible.
- Minimal impact on the environment has been our goal from day one and we will continue to work on decreasing our environmental footprint every day.
- We offer 24/7 live customer service.
About Zenmed Gentle Cleansing Cream
This is a vegetarian formulation created specifically to not over dry or strip the skin of vital oils. This formulation is pH balanced and works excellent on skin that is sensitive to commonly used cleansing agents. Helps remove impurities from the skin while preserving the natural pH mantle, leaving your skin nourished and soothed. Ideal for Rosacea sufferers. Cleansing with the Gentle Cleansing Cream will leave the skin refreshed without irritation or over-drying. Ideal for troubled skin. Will not exacerbate existing irritated skin conditions, will minimize redness and leave the skin calmed.
Deionized Water, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil and Aloe Vera Gel, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Oil, Sodium Carbomer, Vitamins A, B5, and E, Cetyl Alcohol, Rose Hip Oil, Phenoxyenthanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
$19 for 6 fl oz / 180 ml
$33 for 12 fl oz (2 pack)
$57 for 24 fl oz (buy 3 get 1 free)
This is a great facial cleanser if you have sensitive skin like I do. It’s moisturizing without making your skin feel oily. It doesn’t leave my face feeling dry or tight.
This is a really nice cruelty free alternative to Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. It’s also a nice alternative to my staple Abbey St. Clare Aniba Cleanser, though it lacks the calming chamomile scent that I adore.
It’s a pretty good value for the price. If you buy two bottles of Zenmed Gentle Cleansing Cream it’s twice the amount of product of the Abbey St. Clare for only $3 more.
With my rosacea, I feel it’s critical that I use a cleanser that moisturizes and does not strip my skin and leave it feeling tight. When that tight feeling happens, I’m likely to have issues. If I’m washing my face multiple times a day because of makeup, I can’t go without a cleanser like this.
If you’re looking for a new cleanser and need a moisturizing one, I recommend checking out the Zenmed Gentle Cleansing Cream.
- Cruelty free
- Perfect for sensitive, rosacea, or dry skin
- Good value for the price
- If you have oily skin, skip this
More from my site
Last Updated on