Happy Friday! Today I’ve got an awesome tutorial to share with you. This is my favorite look to date. I love the bright colors and the way I did the liner. I used the Urban Decay Electric Palette along with the Naked Basics Palette and a dash of Sugarpill, too. I bought a new mic for voice overs (a Blue Snowball in Wicked Purple) and I think I like it.
PR + purchased by me.
Urban Decay Neo-Electric Tutorial
If you like this video and want to see more tutorials like this, please give it a thumbs up and share!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Thrash (Electric Palette) – lid and inner lower lid
- Urban Decay Gonzo (Electric Palette) – crease, outer lid, outer lower lid
- Urban Decay Urban (Electric Palette) – outer lower lid
- Nyx Stiletto – upper crease
- Sugarpill Tako – inner corner
- Sugarpill Lumi – under brows
- NARS Black Valley – upper lash line and inner and outer corners of eyes, upper waterline
- NARS Iskandar – lower waterline
- Urban Decay Half-Baked – on top of Iskandar
- Cargo Lash Activator Primer Mascara
- Tarte Brow Architect in Fair
- Illamasqua Hydra Veil
- Urban Decay Loose Setting Powder in Naked Light
- Illamasqua Skin Base 2
- Too Faced Peach Beach – blush
- essence Bella’s Secret (LE) – highlighter (you can use any golden highlighter you like, such as Too Faced Candlelight Glow, e.l.f. Gotta Glow or NARS Albatross)
- Nyx Hot Pink Liner
- Too Faced Melted Fuchsia
- Urban Decay Naked 2 liner
- Cover FX Mintfusion in Pearl Lily
What do you think of my Urban Decay Neo-Electric tutorial? What color combinations would you like to see next?
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on