Hi there! Today’s look with the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette was taken on my Samsung Galaxy Note II, not with my regular camera, so the picture quality isn’t as good as with my DSLR. That said, I wanted to share this look with you. It’s pretty easy to recreate. I got the idea from the really sweet tutorial that Kandee J did here.
Pr + purchased by me.
Urban Decay Naked 3 Romantic Trick Look
To recreate it:
- Apply Strange from lashline to eyebrows.
- Apply Limit on lid and crease.
- Apply Nooner in crease and along lower lash line.
- Apply Trick to lid.
- Deepen outer crease, outer v and outer lower lash line with Blackheart.
- Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with Dust.
- Line the upper waterline with Tarte Onyx liner.
- Line the lower waterline with glo Minerals Peach liner.
- Add mascara.
- Urban Decay Anti Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Tarte Onyx Liner
- Glo Minerals Peach Liner
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer
- Cover FX SPF 30 CC Cream in N Light
- Essence Beauty blush in Natural Beauty
- Inglot HD Illuminating Powder in 42
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Never Say Never
What have you done so far this weekend? Let me know in the comments below!
More from my site
Last Updated on