Surprise! Today I’ve got an Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Quick and Easy Makeup Tutorial video to share with you. This is the sort of look that I put on if I’m in a hurry. I vary my lipstick, blush and highlighter because some days I feel like super bright, sometimes I want grey or black, and other days I want a no fuss sort of shade.
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Quick and Easy Makeup Tutorial
This is the new way that I’m doing my foundation, no matter which liquid foundation I reach for. The hyaluronic acid booster is amazing for my dry skin. Love it!
Because of just having lash extensions done on Friday, I can’t wear eye makeup for 3 days. This is supposed to help prolong the life of the lashes.
This post contains a mix of press samples and products purchased by me.
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Quick and Easy Makeup Tutorial Video
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe!
Products Mentioned in Video
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- Paula’s Choice Hyaluronic Acid Booster
- Glossier Boy Brow in Brown
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani blush palette
- Dose of Colors Pearl Dust highlighter
- Urban Decay Native lip pencil
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani lipstick in Ex-Girlfriend
UDxGwen Post Roundup
- Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette
- Gwen Stefani eyeshadow tutorial
- Gwen Stefani makeup collection
- Gwen Stefani lipsticks and lip pencils
- Gwen Stefani blush palette
The Urban Decay Gwen Stefani collection launches on January 12, 2016.
What piece of the collection are you most excited for?