Surprise! Today I’ve got an Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Quick and Easy Makeup Tutorial video to share with you. This is the sort of look that I put on if I’m in a hurry. I vary my lipstick, blush and highlighter because some days I feel like super bright, sometimes I want grey or black, and other days I want a no fuss sort of shade.
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Quick and Easy Makeup Tutorial
This is the new way that I’m doing my foundation, no matter which liquid foundation I reach for. The hyaluronic acid booster is amazing for my dry skin. Love it!
Because of just having lash extensions done on Friday, I can’t wear eye makeup for 3 days. This is supposed to help prolong the life of the lashes.
This post contains a mix of press samples and products purchased by me.
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Quick and Easy Makeup Tutorial Video
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe!
Products Mentioned in Video
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- Paula’s Choice Hyaluronic Acid Booster
- Glossier Boy Brow in Brown
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani blush palette
- Dose of Colors Pearl Dust highlighter
- Urban Decay Native lip pencil
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani lipstick in Ex-Girlfriend
UDxGwen Post Roundup
- Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette
- Gwen Stefani eyeshadow tutorial
- Gwen Stefani makeup collection
- Gwen Stefani lipsticks and lip pencils
- Gwen Stefani blush palette
The Urban Decay Gwen Stefani collection launches on January 12, 2016.
What piece of the collection are you most excited for?
More from my site
Last Updated on