Hello! I created an Urban Decay Anarchy and Shattered Face Case Makeup Tutorial video for you. You can check out my review of the Anarchy and Shattered Face Cases here. The Anarchy Face Case is available exclusively at Sephora, though I don’t see it online yet. Shattered is available online right now at Urban Decay’s website.
Pr + purchased by me.
Urban Decay Anarchy and Shattered Face Case Makeup Tutorial
If you like this tutorial please give it a thumbs up!
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Urban Decay Revolt (Anarchy) – lid, inner v, inner lower lash line
- Urban Decay Shakedown (Shattered) – crease, outer lid, outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay Nameless (Shattered) – outer crease
- Urban Decay Minor Sin (Shattered) – under eyebrows and at inner corner
- Urban Decay Glitter Eyeliner in Spandex – outer upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Perversion – waterline
- Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner in 87 – brows
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Face Primer
- It Cosmetics SPF 50 CC Cream in Fair
- Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White Light – concealer
- Urban Decay Quickie (Anarchy) – blush
- Urban Decay Craze (Anarchy) – highlighter
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in Obsessed
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy
I really love how Urban Decay Revolt (from Anarchy) has such an eye brightening effect with my eyes. Shakedown was a really nice shade to use, it blends out like butter. I can’t rave enough about how awesome the new Urban Decay eyeshadow formula has been for me. When it’s easy to blend and looks beautiful, not muddy, I love it.
What do you think of the Anarchy and Shattered Face Cases? Would you wear these colors?