Today I’ve got a simple Too Faced Pretty Rebel Badass Cat Eye Tutorial to share. If you haven’t seen the Pretty Rebel palette, it’s a gorgeous palette of 10 awesome shades. After much deliberation, and my recent Splurge and Steals post, I decided to pick up this palette. I haven’t really been able to do makeup this week because I have a pinched nerve in my back (woke up with it Monday morning) and I’ve been limited in my mobility all week. I swatched this palette and knew that once I felt well enough, I had to do this cat eye. I’m still not completely mobile, but I’m definitely better today than I was Monday or Tuesday.
PR + purchased by me.
Too Faced Pretty Rebel Badass Cat Eye Tutorial
1. Start by applying Too Faced Dainty from lashline to eyebrows.
2. Line the upper and lower lash line with Buxom Pick Me up. Elongate the eye into a cat eye.
3. Smudge on top of Pick Me Up with Too Faced Badass.
4. Add mascara. Line the waterline with Tarina Tarantino Cute Robot.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Too Faced Dainty (Pretty Rebel) – all over eye area
- Buxom Pick Me Up Waterproof Eyeliner – upper and lower lash line
- Too Faced Badass (Pretty Rebel) – on top of Pick Me Up
- Tarina Tarantino Cute Robot – waterline
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown
- Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer
- NARS Radiant Cream foundation in Siberia
- theBalm Lace – blush
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose setting powder
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide on lip pencil in Anarchy
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy
Do you like colorful cat eyes like this? Have you ever experienced a pinch nerve?
More from my site
Last Updated on