Hey everyone! It’s time for another Teal Thursday! Where did the week go? For this week’s Teal Thursday I created Subtle Gradient Nails that I’ve wanted to do for over a month! I wanted to use piCture pOlish Ocean as the base and then darken the tips with piCture pOlish Hope. I used an accent of Wing Dust Night Fury.
I was so excited about how this turned out that I made a quick video on Instagram.
This is an extremely easy gradient to do. To create yourself:
1. Clean and prep the nails for nail polish.
2. Paint a base coat on the nails. I love Cult Nails Get it On Base Coat.
3. Apply two coats of piCture pOlish Ocean.
4. Apply a top coat. I used KB Shimmer Top Coat. Make sure the polish is dry all the way through.
5. Take a small makeup sponge and put a dab of Ocean at the tip, then put a dab of Hope below that.
6. Press the sponge onto the end of your nail with the Hope side at the tip of the nail and dab repeatedly at the end of the nail until you are satisfied with the gradient.
7. Once you like how it looks, finish your nails with a top coat.
You can find piCture pOlish online, in their network, on Instagram, on Facebook, on Twitter, and on Pinterest. You can find Wing Dust on Etsy, at LLarowe, and on Twitter.
I hope you enjoyed this Teal Thursday! Let me know what you think in the comments below!