It’s time for another edition of Teal Thursday! My Fyrinnae Pride 2013 order arrived today, so I had to incorporate it into my look. I used Wizard’s Wedding Cake, a deep chocolate base with a bold icy blue shimmer, which changes to pink closer to light or at an angle, with Unicorn, an iridescent transparent lavender filled with multi-color sparkle. For my bright teals, I chose Poolside, a bright shimmery teal with gold specks and Mermaid, a metallic teal with gold iridescence.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Prep the eyes with Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Brush Urban Decay Walk of Shame onto the browbone.
2. Blend Fyrinnae Wizard’s Wedding Cake into the crease and the outer lid.
3. Pat Makeup Geek Poolside onto the lid.
4. Line the lower lash line with Makeup Geek Mermaid.
5. Line the upper lash line with Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid eyeliner. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner with Fyrinnae Unicorn.
6. Add Mascara
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
Makeup Geek Poolside – lid
Makeup Geek Mermaid – lower lash line
Fyrinnae Wizard’s Wedding Cake – crease and outer lid
Fyrinnae Unicorn – highlight at the inner corner and browbone
Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid eyeliner – upper lash line
Anastasia Lash Genius
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Physicians Formula Fake Out Mascara
Anastasia Hypercolor brow Powder in Ultra Violet
tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen in Fair
Urban Decay Quickie – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Glow duo – highlight
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Fashion Disaster
I’m betting that Fyrinnae Wizard’s Wedding Cake will be wildly popular, as it’s an ultra versatile shade. It seems to work with whatever colors you put it with. I think it looks amazing with teal.
What do you think of this newest installment of Teal Thursday? Are there any specific teals you want to see in next week’s post?