Recently a friend of mine got married and it was a casual summer wedding. I wanted to share what I wore for Summer Wedding Guest Makeup. Since I have eye-catching hair, I only wanted one thing to stand out on my face – my lips. I wanted glowy skin (can we say highlighting?), and everything else relatively light.
Pr + purchased by me.
Cruelty-Free Makeup Tutorial | Summer Wedding Guest Makeup
Cruelty-free Summer Wedding Guest Makeup Tutorial
Start with a great base. After hiding my redness with Nyx Green CC Cream, I mixed Cover FX Custom Cover Drops in N10 with Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint Light. I pressed NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder under my eyes and into my t-zone. This gives me flawless looking skin, hiding my rosacea.
- Nyx Green CC Cream in Light
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops in N10
- Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint in Light
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
Frame the eyes. I filled my brows in with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Granite because right now I prefer a dark cool-toned brow. I added two coats of tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4 in 1 mascara, though you could certainly use false lashes instead. That’s it. No eyeshadow.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Granite
- tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
Add some glow! I used Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Rapture because I’m slowly falling in love with the color. I highlighted with Dose of Colors Pearl Dust highlighter (no surprise there! See my strobing / highlighting tutorial here). I set my face with Nyx Dewy Spray.
- Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Rapture
- Dose of Colors Highlighter in Pearl Dust
- Nyx Dewy Makeup Setting Spray
Pack a punch. Line and fill in the lips with Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Colour Pencil in Hoochie, then finish with Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Rainbow. These are both gorgeous, cruelty free lip products!
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Colour Pencil in Hoochie
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Rainbow
What would you wear for Summer Wedding Guest Makeup? What feature do you play up?
More from my site
Last Updated on