Hello, beautiful creatures! Today I’m sharing a Silk Naturals Interstellar Tutorial for hooded eyes with you. It’s a very easy look, making it a perfect place for a beginner to start.
Silk Naturals Interstellar Tutorial Look
Concrete Minerals Glitter Eye Primer
Lethal Recluse – crease
Urban Decay Reflect Eye Pencil (LE discontinued, try Stash) – lower lash line
Silk Naturals Interstellar – lid and lower lid
Lethal Moonbeam – to blend out edges of Recluse and Interstellar
Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara
Danessa Myricks Original Prism FX Hydrating Lotion
Misshau Perfect Cover BB Cream 13
Patrick Ta She’s Seductive – blush
Silk Naturals Strobe – highlight
Fenty 105 Pro Filt’r Powder – to blend edges
I opted to not fill in my brows today. Here’s what they look like with no brow product to fill them in or hold them in place. My brows are very sparse and naturally thin.
Generic Color Description
I’m including the generic color description section of my Silk Naturals Interstellar Tutorial so that you can shop your makeup stash to recreate with colors you already own.
- Recluse – olive matte
- Reflect – metallic golden green duochrome
- Interstellar – multichrome that shifts green, purple and red. I see pink and blue in it too.
- Moonbeam – neutral ivory matte
- Strobe – nude pink with gold iridescence
- She’s Seductive – mauve plum matte
- 13 – bright beige
- 105 – light with yellow undertone
- Fangs – smoky red matte
- Genre – red with gold glimmers matte
Silk Naturals Interstellar Tutorial
Before I put on eyeshadow I always apply eyeshdow primer. I applied Concrete Minerals Glitter Eye Primer all over with a flat brush from the lashline to eyebrows, and along the lower lid, and waited for it to dry.
- With a fluffy diffusing brush, I applied Lethal Recluse to the crease, making sure to diffuse the olive shade so that it is visible when my hooded eyes are open.
- I lined the lower lash line with Urban Decay Reflect (LE, discontinued try Stash) pencil.
- With a flat shader brush, I applied Silk Naturals Interstellar to the lid and lower lid.
- I used a Sigma E25 with Lethal Moonbeam to blend out the edges of Recluse and Interstellar.
- I finished the eye look with Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara.
Dark Acadamia Gothic Fashion
Dave and I are wearing Dark Acadamia Gothic Inspired outfits. Dave’s shirt is the Hot Topic Dark Symbols shirt.
I’m wearing the Hot Topic Mad Tea Party Suspender Skirt (Alice in Wonderland), though I removed the suspenders. I love that this skirt has pockets. The Hell Bunny Gabriella top is so cute and comfortable to wear! My shoes are CandyPOP Batty flats.
Nyx’s photobomb in the first photo had us rolling. I look like some sort of cryptid!
Silk Naturals Interstellar is such a fun color to create a look around. I don’t often wear warm colors on my eyes, but I love how these hues make my blue-green eyes pop!
What do you think about quick and easy makeup tutorials like my Silk Naturals Interstellar Tutorial?