Is Sexy Hair Cruelty Free? I’m happy to say that Sexy Hair is cruelty free! Not only do they have an extremely detailed answer on their website FAQ, they also responded to my email with the information that I requested.
When I asked Sexy Hair is Sexy Hair Cruelty Free? They said (and this is also in their FAQ):
Animal testing is forbidden in the European Union and claiming to do “no animal testing” only reiterates it is abiding by the law and appears redundant. Because our products are sold internationally, we distribute our packaging without the claim. Rest assured though, Sexy Hair does not test on animals.
- Sexy Hair does not test finished good products on animals.
- Sexy Hair does not test or contract 3rd parties to conduct animal testing.
- Sexy Hair and its manufacturers do not conduct animal testing. We comply to the US and International laws for manufacturing.
- Sexy Hair is owned by Henkel. Henkel does not conduct animal testing.
- Sexy Hair does not produce any of its products in China nor does it have the intention to do so.
- Sexy Hair products are not vegan.