Sephora VIB Rouge Sale Shopping
I wanted to share my Sephora VIB Rouge Sale Shopping with you! I hit the Sephora VIB Rouge Sale hard this year. Here’s everything I bought to review and try out.
- Kush Waterproof Mascara Mini
- Flex Concealer in Porcelain (this is supposed to be a perfect match for my skintone according to Sephora Color IQ. I’m 1Y01)
- Kush Fiber Brow Gel in Diesel (cool-toned brown black)
I love a lot of the Milk Makeup products so I thought I’d try a few more for review purposes. Also, any time a cruelty-free brand is supposed to carry my exact match in Sephora Color IQ I get curious!
- Outburst Longwear Lip Stain in Sangria Slush (red)
I’m not normally a lip stain fan but I figure if anyone can make a comfortable one for me to wear, it would be Bite Beauty. So I wanted to try it.
THE INKEY LIST
I wanted to buy several items from this new-to-me cruelty-free affordable skincare brand. I’ve had a lot of people ask for comparisons to the Inkey List and the Ordinary. There’s also Good Molecules from Beautylish. They’re all 3 affordable skincare brands.
- Smooth Sailing 360 eye primer
- Wanderout Dual Lipstick in Wanderberry (burgundy)/ Barely There (mauve nude)
I’ve got several Wander Beauty products to try out, so I’ll be creating a one brand tutorial to feature them.
It’s a cool-toned purple palette that I’ve been lusting after forever, so I need to play with it. I typically don’t like Viseart shimmers, so I’m not sure how I’ll feel about this palette.
- Endless Glow Highlighter in Whimsy
- Complexion Rescue Hydrating Stick SPF 25 in Opal
- BarePro Longwear Matte Lipstick in Boysenberry
I saw Whimsy and had to have it! It’s so pretty but I think I have dupes for it.
Cinema Secrets brush cleaner has been my staple for years. I use it every time I clean my brushes so I always need to stock up.
- Starlust Holographic Highlight Palette
- Limitless Foundation in L01 Custom Set with Brilliant Primer, Cosmic Face Powder & Makeup Bag
- Starlust Lipgloss Trio ( Opaline Kiss 04 (red), Opaline Kiss 07 (purple), Opaline Kiss 08 (pearl))
Shade L01 claims to be my perfect Sephora Color IQ match. I had to buy some products from this line to try out and review.
- Shimmershade Illuminating Cream Eyeshadow SPF 30 in Golden Hour
I bought First Light and fell in love with it so decided I wanted Golden Hour as well. I like this in the place of eyeshadow primer if I want a simple no-makeup makeup look.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY
- Twinkle Pop Eyeshadow Trio in Cool Pops
I’ve always wanted to try these and I figure the cool-toned trio is perfect for me.
So now you know everything I bought during my Sephora VIB Rouge Sale Shopping. What did you buy during the Spring Sale this year?
More from my site
Last Updated on