Hi! Today I’ve got a Rose Gold Cat Eye Tutorial for you. I’m still inundated with requests for Naked3 palette tutorials (and hey, I’m happy with that! I love the UD Naked 3 palette!). For this look I used Sugarpill Kitten Parade, Urban Decay Naked 3 Blackheart & Strange, and Urban Decay Naked Basics Naked 2.
Pr + purchased by me.
Rose Gold Cat Eye Tutorial
If you like this tutorial give it a thumbs up and subscribe!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Kitten Parade – lid
- Urban Decay Strange – browbone, inner corner of eyes on top of Instant Attitude
- Urban Decay Naked 2 – crease and lower lid
- NARS Eye Paint in Black Valley – upper lash line
- Urban Decay Blackheart – smudged on top of Black Valley into a cat eye shape, outer lower lid
- Sugarpill Bulletproof – roots of upper lash line
- Too Faced Instant Attitude Brow Lift – browbone, around brows, lower waterline, inner corner of eyes
- Tarte Brow pencil in Rich Brown
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Palladio Face Primer
- It Cosmetics Celebration Illumination Foundation in Fair
- Tarina Tarantino Cream Blush in Mr. Pink
- em Cosmetics Chiaroscuro Light – contour
- em Cosmetics Chiaroscuro Fair – highlight
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Skin Conceal in R0 – under eyes
- Silk Naturals Flattery Vegan Illuminating Powder – under eyes, t-zone
- Supergoop! Mintfusion SPF 30 lip balm
- Too Faced Lip Creme Bon Bon
This might be my favorite tutorial that I’ve done in the past several months! Of course, a lot of that has to do with the fact that I love this wig so much! I think Sugarpill Kitten Parade is a beautiful eyeshadow to pair with Blackheart for this smoked out cat eye liner.
Also, I have to say the em Cosmetics Chiaroscuro sticks are pretty awesome. I got my BOGO, so definitely keep an eye out for sales because I think they’re worth it!
Do you like this rose gold cat eye tutorial? Let me know below!
More from my site
Last Updated on