Hallo! I’ve got a beautiful look for you today from my friend Siryn. She’s the talented makeup artist behind the site Makeup By Siryn. Siryn specializes in comic books, video games and anime character looks on her blog. She’s a makeup artist in LA, so if you’re in that area and looking for a MUA, I highly recommend her! You can follow her work on Instagram.
For today, she chose Rocket Raccoon. I was very excited by this because not too long ago Ray and Dave and I were playing Marvel Heroes. I played Thor and Storm, Dave played Cyclops and Ray played Rocket Raccoon. I had never heard of Rocket Raccoon until Marvel Heroes came out, but the character is adorable! Her look perfectly captures the character!
- Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Lid Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Blackout as the black blended down into Hustle, and Smog in the center of the lid.
- Outside Shape and Brow: Illamasqua eyeshadow in Sex and Lime Crime Uniliner in Lunar Sea into the brows.
- Black Outline: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper.
- Waterline Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion with Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout patted on to set.
- Lower Lashline: Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Hustle and Black out below that.
- Mascara: Urban Decay Super Curling Mascara.
- Eyelashes: House of Lashes Pixie Luxe lashes.
Her blending, as usual, is flawless! She makes brown look so good! Also, I love those House of Lashes falsies on her! They’re pretty 🙂
Have you heard of Rocket Raccoon? What do you think of Siryn’s look?
More from my site
Last Updated on