Recently I got my hands on the Ofra Foaming Cleanser with Vitamin C. I love Vitamin C products, but was a bit nervous about using a foaming cleanser because I used to find them perfect for my combo skin, so I was worried that it would be drying for my skin with the way it is now (mostly sensitive normal with some dry places). Boy was I wrong!
About Ofra Foaming Cleanser with Vitamin C
A Hypoallergenic Foaming Cleanser for combination, oily acne skin, Ofra Cosmetic Laboraries’ Foaming Cleanser with Vitamin C is will balance oil secreation and help remove excess makeup. Vitamin C helps reduce pigmentation and assists in cleaning up erupted skin. To use, apply to face and neck in circular motions and rinse off with warm water.
Deionized Water, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, PENTHENOL, COCOAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL (AND) DIAZOLIDINYL UREA (AND) METHYLPARABEN (AND) PROPYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, OCTYLMETHYL CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, FD & C COLOR.
$19.50 for 8 oz
This is a fabulous AM cleanser! First and foremost, it feels good on the skin. It works well on its own, with a wash cloth or my foreo Luna. After using it, my face feels clean without feeling tight and dry. I do feel like it does a great job of removing oil from my pores and preparing my face for my morning Vitamin C Peptide Serum.
In addition to how it feels on the skin, I think it also helps to brighten the complexion. This is what got me hooked on Vitamin C products in the first place! I feel like using Vitamin C religiously helps to brighten up a dull complexion and improve the texture of the skin. I feel like this is part of why my skin has been glowing lately!
After using this cleanser for two months, I can say that I’m really happy with it and how my skin feels after using it. I use it primarily in the morning, though I will sometimes use it at night too, though I normally reach for a creamy cleanser at night to help take off my makeup. Ray also loves this cleanser. It always makes me happy when he comments on a skincare product.
Recently, I’ve been trying this routine with my skin.
- Start by cleansing with Ofra Foaming Cleanser with Vitamin C.
- Pat on my Silk Naturals Vitamin C Peptide Serum and wait until it absorbs.
- Put on my Supergoop! SPF 37 Eye Cream and SPF 30+ City Sunscreen Serum With Uniprotect PT-3 on my face.
- Wait 15 to 20 minutes.
- Use Nyx Green Tea Blotting Paper to blot all over my face and eyelids to remove excess oils from my skin. (I think this really makes a big difference!)
- Apply my eye makeup.
- Apply either Perfekt Skin Perfecting Gel in Luminous or Cover FX CC Cream in N Xtra Light.
- Apply either Tarina Tarantino Neapolitan Lane, tarte Mirage (sold out! Hope you got this if you wanted it!) or Perfekt Skin Peached as blush, followed by Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo.
- Then I finish off with whatever lip products I’m going to apply. Lately I’ve been wearing Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Champagne on top of different OCC Makeup Colour Pencils.
Are you a fan of Vitamin C? Do you use it in your daily beauty routine? Let me know!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on