I wanted to share my Obsessive Compulsive cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Pencils review with you. I first learned about these pencils last year at the Makeup Show Orlando and I was very excited for them to come out. I was able to try them a few months ago and here is my experience with them.
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Pencils Review
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe!
About Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Pencils
This versatile range of cosmetic pencils perfectly complement Lip Tar. From everyday neutrals to bold hues, each pencil can stand alone as highly pigmented liners for the eyes and beyond. This is a long-wearing multipurpose pencil for the eyes, lips, and body. OCC first launched with Anti-Feathered Cosmetic Colour Pencil, a truly clear, invisible liner that defines the lips without a trace of color, making it a must-have to pair with any lip product. In addition to lips, Anti-Feathered works as a primer for eyes to enhance the wear and look of eye makeup.
- Cruelty Free
- Anime, Black Dahlia, Grandma, Hoochie, NSFW, & Trick are not recommended for use in the immediate eye area.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (Coconut EFAs): Give pencil its smooth texture while also exhibiting antioxidant properties; great for sensitive to oily skin.
- Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera (Japan Wax): Vegan alternative to beeswax that aids in application of product.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Rich in antioxidants; highly moisturizing.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C): Helps to nourish skin, also a powerful antioxidant.
$16 for .04 oz
- Anti-Feathered – clear base shade
- Hoochie – vibrant magenta
- Anime – vibrant neon pink
- Pool Boy – aquatic blue
- Grandma – clean, classic coral
- NSFW – true, balanced red
- Black Dahlia – blackened red
- Sybil – midnight brown-out
- Pennyroyal – roasted peach brown
- Tarred – true black
- Trick – warm, mid-tone beige
- Feathered – white
For me, these work wonderfully on the lips but I can’t get them to last on my eyes. I think it’s because of my hooded eye shape. I can’t seem to draw a line thin enough to get them to last. I’ve tried with different eyeshadow primers and using Anti-Feathered as a base and nothing will keep them on my lids for more than 5 minutes. For my lower lash line I can’t get them to last more than a half hour.
For my lips, they work perfectly and that’s where I prefer to use them. The colors are super saturated and long wearing for me.
Have you tried the OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencils? What were they like for you?
- Good range of shades available
- You may want to skip these if you have hooded eyes