March Low Buy Results and Personal Life Update
Hey friends, today I’m sharing my March Low Buy Results and Personal Life Update with you. I wanted to share what I purchased during the Month of March, my thoughts on the items, if I’ve used them, and if I’m continuing my low buy. I also talk about some things from my personal life, share some tv shows that I’ve watched, and a bit of information about Tampa.
March Low Buy Results and Personal Life Update Video
March Purchased Products
Black Moon Cosmetics
- Myth Liquid Lipstick (v)
- Slime Liquid Lipstick (v)
- Hazel Liquid Lipstick (free GWP) (v)
- Jellyfish Makeup Bag
Ulta Order 1
- Nyx Micro Packing Brush (v)
- IT Brushes for Ulta Starry Eyed Trio (v)
- PÜR X Trolls World Tour Techno Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Shocked 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
- Sugarpill C2 Capsule Collection Eyeshadow & Pressed Pigment Palette (v)
- elf Hot Jalapeno quad (v)
- Lime Crime Lily Pad (v)
Ulta Order 2
- StriVectin Tightening & Sculpting Face Cream
- StriVectin Peptight Tightening & Brightening Face Serum
- Nyx So Taupe Matte blush (v)
- Lime Crime Majestic (v)
- LA Girl Super Bright Pencil
I wish I could return Majestic to Ulta because it creases on me no matter what I do. I’ve had better luck with Lily Pad.
I’m happy that I was able to stick to my 3 purchases this month. I’m even happier about the fact that my 3rd order was mostly to refill or replace products I’d finished (3 out of 5).
TV Shows I’ve Recently Watched
- Netflix Tiger King
- Netflix Ozark
- Netflix Siempe Bruja
- Hulu Blackish
- Hulu Grownish
- Hulu Mixedish
- Hulu Empire
- CBS Picard
- Amazon The Expanse
- Disney Plus the Mandalorian
- DC Universe Harley Quinn
Now that you know my March Low Buy Results, I also wanted to share some TV shows that I’ve recently watched. As someone with a partner with chronic invisible illness, in addition to my own, we end up watching a lot of tv because it’s sometimes all that he can do. So above are all the shows that we’ve binged and watched every episode available recently. I prefer things that are supernatural / magical / urban fantasy or science fiction.
What are you watching?