This round of Makeup Wars is our Favorite Fall Look! I love the rich hues of Fall, the golds, purples, and burgundies. For Fall looks I always love to use metallic golds, burgundies, bronzes and purples. For this challenge I decided to go outside of my comfort zone and incorporate orange with Sugarpill (affiliate link) Flamepoint.
Before any look, I recommend starting with eyeshadow primer. I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Pat Sugarpill Flamepoint on the outer half of the lid.
- Apply BftE Autumn onto the lid, blending with Flamepoint.
- Blend BftE Very Vanilla onto the browbone, downwards to the crease.
- With a pencil brush, apply Geek Chic Antediluvian to the lower crease and outer v shape.
- Use a fluffy brush to apply Geek Chic Madness to the upper crease.
- With a smudger brush, apply Geek Chic Eldritch to the middle of the lower lash line and then Autumn to the inner v and lightly dust a bit of Autumn onto Flamepoint.
- Highlight the browbone and inner corner of the eye with BftE Ornamental.
- Use Make Up for Ever Aqua Liner in Diamond Burgundy along the upper lash line.
- Line the lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner, add mascara and you’re done!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Flamepoint – outer 1/2 of lid
- BftE Autumn – inner 1/2 of lid and inner v
- Geek Chic Antediluvian – lower crease and outer v
- Geek Chic Madness – upper crease
- Geek Chic Eldritch – middle lower lash line
- BftE Ornamental – browbone and inner corner of eye
- MUFE Aqua Liner in Diamond Burgundy – upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – lower waterline
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- MAC Blackberry – to define brows
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Illamasqua Skin Base in 1 & 4
- Illamasqua Cream blush in Crush – a teeny tiny bit
- NARS blush in Casino – contour
- NARS Hungry Heart – highlight
- Nyx lip pencil in Purple Rain
- Urban Decay lipstick in Gash
- Urban Decay lipstick in Midnight Cowboy
- MAC Dazzleglass in Miss Dynamite
What do you think of my Fall Look? It seems like a nice, safe way to incorporate orange.
More from my site
Last Updated on