Happy Makeup Wars Monday! Today I’ve got an It Cosmetics Holiday Tutorial for you featuring the It Cosmetics Limited Edition Holiday Naturally Pretty Celebration Matte Palette, the CC+ Radiance Palette and the Limited Edition Holiday the It Girl Set. I really only used 3 shades for this look – Starry Night (which looked like a blackened navy), Snow Angel (a creamy matte), and the iridescent white side of the Ombre Ribbon, which turns Starry Night into a silver shade.
Makeup Wars It Cosmetics Tutorial
You can see my review of the CC+ Radiance Palette.
If you like this tutorial please give it a thumbs up, comment and subscribe!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- It Cosmetics Snow Angel – base shade
- It Cosmetics Starry Night – lid, lower lid and crease, later heavily in the outer v
- It Cosmetics Transforming Ombre (light side) – inner lid, to highlight under brows and at inner corner
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (I used Enkore Mascara Shield to help apply)
- Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 liner – waterline
- Silk Naturals Soft Black Brow Cream
- It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Blush – blush
- It Cosmetics CC+ Brightening Powder – on top of the blush
- Colour Pop Lip Pencil in BFF
- It Cosmetics It Girl CC+ Lip Serum in Snow Bunny
What do you think of the matte Holiday eyeshadow palette from It Cosmetics? Do you like the cheek palette?[inlinkz_linkup id=460661 mode=1]