Happy Makeup Wars Monday! Today I’ve got an It Cosmetics Holiday Tutorial for you featuring the It Cosmetics Limited Edition Holiday Naturally Pretty Celebration Matte Palette, the CC+ Radiance Palette and the Limited Edition Holiday the It Girl Set. I really only used 3 shades for this look – Starry Night (which looked like a blackened navy), Snow Angel (a creamy matte), and the iridescent white side of the Ombre Ribbon, which turns Starry Night into a silver shade.
Makeup Wars It Cosmetics Tutorial
You can see my review of the CC+ Radiance Palette.
If you like this tutorial please give it a thumbs up, comment and subscribe!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- It Cosmetics Snow Angel – base shade
- It Cosmetics Starry Night – lid, lower lid and crease, later heavily in the outer v
- It Cosmetics Transforming Ombre (light side) – inner lid, to highlight under brows and at inner corner
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (I used Enkore Mascara Shield to help apply)
- Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 liner – waterline
- Silk Naturals Soft Black Brow Cream
- It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Blush – blush
- It Cosmetics CC+ Brightening Powder – on top of the blush
- Colour Pop Lip Pencil in BFF
- It Cosmetics It Girl CC+ Lip Serum in Snow Bunny
What do you think of the matte Holiday eyeshadow palette from It Cosmetics? Do you like the cheek palette?
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on