The Makeup Show Orlando will soon be here! It’s Saturday Nov. 15 and Sunday Nov. 16 in Orlando, Florida at the Hyatt Regency Orlando (9801 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819).
I’m excited to see several of the brands that will be there. I’m also hoping to see Koren from Enkore Makeup!
- Bdellium Tools – D09
- Breakups to Makeup – D10
- Crown Brush – C11
- Ellis Faas – A05
- Embryolisse USA – A09
- Graftobian Makeup – C15
- Inglot Cosmetics – B05
- Jane Cosmetics – D05
- Kevyn Aucoin – B03
- Mehron Inc. – A13
- Model in a Bottle – B09
- NARS Cosmetics – B12
- Nigel’s Beauty Emporium – C05
- Nyx Cosmetics – D16
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics – B04
- Ofra Cosmetics – B01
- On Makeup Magazine
- Orlando Santiago Academy – C08
- Senna Cosmetics – C14
- SheaMoisture – C10
- Static Nails – A10
- The Powder Group – B07
- Vincent Longo – C16
- Z Palette – B08
The Keynote Forums are always great to attend.
Saturday will start with Eugenia Weston of Senna Cosmetics talking about Timeless Beauty at 10:30 am to 12pm. I’m really looking forward to attending this one. 1pm on Saturday will bring you Eryn Krueger Mekash with Working in Television. The last keynote on Saturday will feature Renny Vasquez with Making it in Makeup at 3pm.
Sunday starts with Merrell Hollis and Making Up with Merrell from 10am to 11:30 am. At 12 pm Celebrity Makeup Artist Tia Datzler will be speaking. The last keynote will be at 2pm with the Face Off Panel of Laura Tyler, Nix Herrera and Erik Garcia, sponsored by Crown Brush.
There are a ton of seminars to check out too. I really want to catch James Vincent’s seminar. I wish that Courtney Tichman’s wasn’t overlapping with Eugenia Weston’s. I also think that the NARS seminar with Phuong Tran would be great to see. I’m also interested in Eugenia Weston’s contouring seminar on Sunday.
Saturday, November 15th
- 9:45–10:30 Flash Palette Focus: Artistry for Everyday – Jessie Powers for MAKE UP FOR EVER
- 11:00–11:45 Deconstructing Artistry: Techniques For Unconventional Beauty – Courtney Tichman for Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- 12:15-1:00 Multi-Media Makeup Application for Full Body Beauty and Fantasy Art – Nick Wolfe and Andrea O’Donnell for Graftobian Makeup Company
- 1:30–2:15 Kit Focus – James Vincent for The Makeup Show
- 2:45–3:30 A Transformation Through Airbrush – Jonah Levy for Temptu PRO
- 4:00–4:45 Ellis Eyes- David Stella for Ellis Faas
- 10:00–10:45 Skin Artistry – AJ Crimson for Frend’s Beauty Supply
- 11:15–12:00 Powerful Color Combinations – Harmony vs. Contrast – Cecilia Muench for Inglot
- 12:30–1:15 Brushes 101 – Crown Brush
- 1:45–2:30 20 Years of Audacious Beauty – Learn signature NARS techniques of a Smokey Eye & Bold Lip – Phuong Tran for NARS Cosmetics
- 3:00–3:45 Behind the Scenes Secrets for Fashion Runway Makeup –MEHRON Makeup
- 4:15–5:00 Creating the Perfect Face and Building your Business with Airbrush- Marc Harvey for Marc Harvey Beauty
Sunday, November 16th
- 9:30–10:15 Natural Editorial Makeup– Kanesha Perry for Stila Cosmetics
- 10:45–11:30 Art of Brows- Eugenia Weston for SENNA Cosmetics
- 12:00–12:45 Brush Diversity- Chloe Sens for Bdellium Tools
- 1:15-2:00 HD by Hand: The Art of Blending- Sian Richards for The London Brush Company
- 2:30–3:15 Glam to Graphics: Liner Technique Focus – Jessie Powers for Make Up For Ever
- 3:45–4:30 Makeup for the Entrepreneur – Matt Lucas for Glamcor
- 9:15 – 10:00 Bridal Makeup- Buntricia Bastian for Pinnacle Cosmetics
- 10:00–10:45 Sexy South Beach Beauty- Sher Salzman for Cosmix Makeup Artistry
- 11:15- 12:00 Airbrushing, Beauty and Beyond – Nicky Posley for Temptu PRO
- 12:30–1:15 Power of Contouring – Eugenia Weston for SENNA Cosmetics
- 1:45–2:30 Be Gleamalicious! – Flawless Skin for Face & Body– Melanie Mills for GLEAM by Melanie Mills
- 3:00 – 3:45 Beauty Makeup Trends – Leslie Christin for Cara Cosmetics
Will you be at the Makeup Show Orlando? Are there any seminars or keynotes you’re interested in? If you won’t be there, but you’re interested in a seminar or keynote, let me know which one so that I can try to attend and share the key points from it.