Happy Monday! It’s time for another Makeup Wars! This time we’re warring about colors! I chose Green and Turquoise/Teal Blue for my colors. I created a makeup tutorial and also have pretty polishes to share.
I love the scattered holo finish of piCture pOlish Ocean. It’s a turquoise blue jelly holo (scattered) that has NO glitter and transforms with the change of light. This means it’s not a pain in the butt to remove and it’s gorgeous.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply BftE Butt Naked to the browbone and crease.
2. Apply Sugarpill Afterparty into the crease.
3. Pat BftE Tropical on the lid.
4. Deepen the outer lid and outer crease with Meow Witch.
5. Smudge Meow Hopeless along the lower lash line. Line the waterline with Sabbath.
6. Add mascara. Highlight with BftE Glistening under the brows and at the inner corner.
This is Morgana Cryptoria Esmerelda lipstick. I wore this for one of the photos.
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
BftE Butt Naked – browbone and crease
Sugarpill Afterparty – crease
BftE Tropical – lid
Meow Hopeless (End of Days) – lower lash line
Meow Witch (Dance of Death) – to deepen outer lid and crease
BftE Glistening – under brows and at inner corners
Urban Decay Sabbath 24/7 liner – waterine
Lumene Blueberry Curl Mascara
NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
Performance Colors Light and Smooth foundation in Snowie
Milani Flora Passion – blush
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlighter
Urban Decay 24/7 glide on lip pencil in Ozone
Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Esmerelda
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil in Ozone
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Native
See the rest of the Makeup Wars Color Wars!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on