A while back I purchased the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream SPF 50+ for my FutureDerm BB & CC Creams War series. It ended up the ultimate winner of the BB & CC Creams War series because it’s so awesome, so it’s time to share it with you! It Cosmetics was kind enough to send me the rest of the shades in the product line, so that I could swatch them all for you.
If you love contouring check out my step-by-step Pale Girl’s Guide to Contouring!
PR + purchased by me.
The Website Says
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ is your full-coverage color-correcting cream, antiaging serum, and broad-spectrum SPF 50+ all in one! This highly pigmented, multitasking beauty miracle covers everything, won’t crease or crack in fine lines, and gives you a Your Skin But Better Glow.
- Who is it for: Anyone who wants the power to achieve their most beautiful skin ever! Anyone who wants the antiaging benefits of peptides; niacin; algae; vitamins A, C, B, and E; hyaluronic acid; hydrolyzed collagen; and SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sunscreen. Anyone who wants full coverage to instantly correct and camouflage skin imperfections. Anyone who wants to diffuse the look of lines and wrinkles on the face and achieve a more radiant-looking, flawless, supple complexion.
- Why is it different: Developed with leading plastic surgeons, Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream is a multitasking beauty miracle. It’s your SPF 50+ UVA/UVB sunscreen that helps to protect against the rays that both burn and age your skin. It’s also your full-coverage color-correcting cream and antiaging serum! The hydrating formula is infused with peptides; niacin; algae; vitamins A, C, B, and E; hyaluronic acid; and hydrolyzed collagen, along with antioxidants and exotic botanicals for brightening and color-correcting benefits.
- How do I use it: Apply once in the morning to clean skin, or over the top of your moisturizer for all-day wear and flawless complexion perfection.
Active – Titanium Dioxide 9.015%, Zinc Oxide 6.305%
Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl PEG/PPG, 10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Laurate, Stearic Acid, Calcium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia(Bergamot) Fruit Oil, 1,2, Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Niacinamide, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Lactobacillus/Honeysuckle Flower/Licorice Root/Morus Alba Root/Pueraria Lobata Root/Schizandra Chinensis Fruit/Scutellaria Baicalensis Root/Sophora Japonica Flower Extract Ferment Filtrate, Perfluorohexane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cholesteryl Isostearate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Indicum flower Extract, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Perfluorodecalin, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sprout Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Pentafluoropropane, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Steareth 20, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Colloidal Oatmeal, Hydrolyzed Silk, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Silica, BHT, Potassium sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, N Hydroxysuccinimide, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tocopherol, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Niacin, Folic Acid, Chrysin, Carnitine HCl, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7, Chlorhexidine Digluconate.May Contain: Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)
$34.68 for 1.08 fl. oz. It Cosmetics is Cruelty-free.
It Cosmetics Anti Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream Shades Available
Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, Rich
I made a swatch video for you of the It Cosmetics Anti Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream. Please give it a thumbs up if you like it!
This is Fair CC Cream over all of my face. You can see it covers my rosacea easily. Fair is a pretty amazing match for my skintone. It just melds into my face. I love that the It Cosmetics CC Cream is SPF 50. It has 9% Titanium Dioxide and 6.3% Zinc Oxide, providing a very strong physical sunblock.
This really does a great job at evening out my skintone, making my redness imperceptible, and improving the the overall appearance of my skin. It feels wonderful when worn, not heavy or cakey. It does have a slight citrus scent that fades pretty quickly, so be aware of that.
I’ve gotten 6 to to 8 hours of wear so far. Setting the CC Cream with NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder really increases the wear time, so if you’ve got an oily t-zone, like I do, it helps.
I would definitely repurchase this product after it runs out! I love it and I’m glad that I gave it a try. It certainly deserves to be the winner of my BB & CC Cream War.
Looking for more? Check out
- 10 Organization Hacks for Beauty Lovers
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Highlighting and Contouring
- Best Vegan Foundations
- Pale Skin Foundations
What do you think of the It Cosmetics Anti-Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream? What’s your favorite It Cosmetics product?